Chapter 51 In the Rain

( Rain)Song: side to side by Ariana Grande and Nikki Minaj.

"Sometimes his laughter and his smile in little things make me happier than doing something big"- rosavet

Mia's POV

I woke up to James scream. What happened!

" James, what happened? Are you okay? " I hold his hand.

"Look!" He said. "I almost had a heart attack." He pointed at Libby.

" Oh, baby how did you get in the bed?" I took her in my arms kissing it.

" I felt something wet and ticklish. First I thought you're kissing me but then there was licking all over my whole face! I opened my eyes and saw she was licking my face" I burst out laughing.

 First I thought you're kissing me but then there was licking all over my whole face! I opened my eyes and saw she was licking my face" I burst out laughing

" Oh, Libby!" I rolled in the bed with uncontrollable laughter." She woke you up..."*laughs rolling in bed*

" You find it funny huh?" James asked me.

" N..no..." I couldn't keep my serious face. I burst out laughing again.

"Time to teach you a lesson angel." By saying that he started tickling me. "James...ah..St...Stop..." I rolled in bed with laughter.

Ah, my stomach and cheeks are hurting the cause of laughter now. "James...*laughs* I am...I am...sorry. Please stop...*laughs*"

He stopped at last. I was lying in bed catching my breath.

 I was lying in bed catching my breath

(Picture of James )

James came near me again. I thought he was going to tickle me again. " I am sorry don't tickle..." he sealed his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around him. We both were falling deep in the kiss when the phone rang.

" Agg!! Who the hell is it?" He separated his body from mine. I giggled.

" How?... Right now?...ok I am coming." James was talking on the phone.

" Angel I have to go." He kissed my temple and got off the bed.

I should get up too. I took a shower and got dressed. We both headed to the office.