Chapter 28 The Fight.

(Faded by Alan Walker)

Mia's POV

I don't know what happened between James and Alex but he sure is pissed at him. Whenever I speak of Alex he becomes silent. In the fashion show too he didn't speak to him that much. I can't understand men logic. I am at home now watching TV. When my phone rang, " hello?"

" Hey, Mia. It's me. Alex."

" Oh hi, Alex. What's up?"

" I was thinking if you free today then will show me around the city. I will be going back tomorrow?"

" I don't know... James has planed something for today..." James wanted me to go to a place with him." Maybe any other time?"

"It's okay. Have a nice date then bye."

" Sorry, Alex."

" it's okay Mia. Talk to you later. Have a nice day." I hang up. As soon as I ended the call James called me. "Hi. So what time you will pick me up?"

" I am very sorry Mia baby. I am going out for an urgent meeting right now. So, can we do our date tomorrow? I am very sorry for this."

"It's okay. You have work. We will go out again sometime. But for now, put all your attention to work." I don't want to interrupt his work.

"I will make up to you for that okay angel." He said.

" sure. Take care James bye." Aww, I excited to go out with him. Now that's not gonna happen. So what to do now? I remembered Alex was told to show him around. I called Alex.

" Hey Alex hi, something has come up at work so James had to cancel his plans."

"Sorry to hear that."

"It's okay. He has worked so can't be helped. I am free now, will you hang out with me? I will also show you around the city."I said smiling.

"Great. Thanks for filling me in."

I showed him many places like central park, then empire state building, then the statue of liberty and the sky tower. It was getting evening now.

" say let's go to somewhere fun. What do you suggest?" He said to me.

" I like that. I have a place in my mind. Let's go."

" Lead the way Miss.Rose" he used my middle name.

"How did you know my middle name?"

" Cloè speaks a lot about you. So I know quite somethings about you."

"Hope you heard good things only."

" yes but even if I had heard anything bad I won't be telling you, dear." He replied. We both burst out laughing.

" Hey, can I call you Rose than Mia?" He asked me.

" Okay. But why Rose not Mia?"

" it's cause everyone calls you Mia. I like Rose better it suits you. I like to be an exception to that." He said smiling.

" Okay "

After a few hours drive, we reached the amusement park. " The amusement park?" He said to me.

" Yeah, it's fun. Let go on a roller coaster." I said smiling excitedly.

"let me get the tickets," Alex said and went to get the tickets. My phone rang.

" Hello, James."

"Hey, baby. The meeting ended faster than I expected. I am free now so we can go out right now. I was missing you the whole day."