Chapter 17 She never seize to suprise me.

( the fashion show picture )

James POV

I cancel my meetings for today as I knew that today was Cloè fashion show. Mia will be there too. I am looking forward to it. I called her in the morning but her phone went to voice mail. I knew she must be helping Cloè with the show.

I got ready. "Maria tell Ronald to ready the car." She nodded and went off. I came out of the house and went inside the car.

"Where to sir?" Ronald asked. I was going to answer him when my phone rang.

" Hey! Bro!" Him again?

" what happened?"

" you going to the fashion show right?"

" Yeah. Why?"

" umm my car died and I am stuck in the middle of nowhere. Can pick me up?" I will be late if I go to pick you up idiot I thought. I signed.

" from where should I pick you up?" I said hesitated.

" I will send you the address. Thanks, bye" he said cheerfully. Where does that guy get the energy to smile like an idiot always? My phone rang again. I opened it and saw the address.

"Ronald take to this address now then to the fashion show"

I picked up Sam and went straight to the fashion show. I was late because of Sam. I always come punctually to any place I have a meeting.

"Why are you panicking James we have 5 minutes till the show starts."

" stop talking and let's be seated."

" who are you calling so much till you arrived here "

" I am calling Mia. She is not picking up" I was getting worried.

" don't worry you know how Mia is. She probably must be helping her friend to get ready." He must be right. I was hoping to sit together with her.

" Okay let's go"

The show started and we were sitting in the front VIP row. A guy was sitting beside me and the paparazzi were all over him. I don't know who was he as I had no interest in fashion.

The show started and models started coming one after the other. Her designs are good.

"Now for the grand finale our lead model with the first of it kind dress made by Cloè parfait. Please give a big hand to Katherine...." the man stopped as Cloè came and told something in his ear.

" wait it looks like there is a last-minute change, please give a big hand to Mia Rose Lindcon our lead model"

" what?" I said. I was surprised. I looked at Sam he was confused too.

The lights fell on the stage focusing on her. She looked utterly marvellous and beautiful. That dress was a killer. More importantly what was doing on the ramp?

She walks like a professional model. Posed at the end of the stage and went off. I could see all eyes were on her. I was feeling jealous as all men's were ogling her.

" Now please have a round of applause for our designer and our models." She came to the stage smiling beside Cloè. She owes me an explanation. I noticed the man beside me got up and to the green room of the model. Wait, could he do that?

The show ended and I quickly made my way towards the green room. I saw the man coming out of the room smiling.

I push the door open and went in. I saw Cloè lost in her thoughts and Mia was still dressed in that killer dress.

" Mia care to explain why you were in the ramp just now?" She came towards me happily and hold my hand.

" it happens that Cloè lead model got injured so I took her place." She is a beauty. I must say that dress looked like it was meant for her.

"Did you like the show? Was I good?" She asked me.

" you were a great baby just like a professional would. You never seize to surprise me." She giggled.

" Thanks, James " she kissed my cheeks. I was holding her near as she hugged my arm. She is very tempting in that dress. I saw Sam coming towards us.

" Mia you just took my breath away. You were awesome out there. You rocked the runway" he praised her. I was looking at her face.

She blushed and replied," I guess you saw my calm from outside but I was screaming on the inside. My hand were ghost cold"

" who was that guy coming out of the green room?" I finally asked.

" he is Alexander Willow. He is a famous designer. He just offered Cloè to work with him."

"Oh that's why she is dumbstruck"

" yeah she is speechless now" she laughed.

" Mia you are my favourite model from now on," Sam said.

" umm thank you? But I am not a model" she said shyly. She seems so cute.

" James I gotta change from this dress. Wait for me I will be back soon." She went to change taking Cloè with her.

" Brother you got yourself an awesome girl. She is hot, very very sexy, smart, funny, reliable and graceful. So don't screw it up. If you do then I won't hold back in taking her away from you" he gave me an evil smile.

" Sometimes I want to rip that big of you to pieces." I glared at him.

" Hey stop getting angry at me. You should just tell her how you feel."

"about what?"

" what? You still ate not aware of your feelings? Are you a late bloomer?"

" Stop your nonsense Sam" Mia came out and we stopped that discussion between us.

" Let's go for ice cream," she said.

" you love that huh?" I smiled at him.

" Yes! Ice cream's my favourite. Let's get a gelato" she giggled.

Sam eyed me. Now, what is he doing or trying to say? God knows what he is thinking. We went to the car.

Sam's question kept running on my mind. Did I had feelings for Mia? I mean I like her it's not that I hated her or something. But do I have feelings, Mia? Does she have feelings for me?

Sam's POV

I could see my brother was interested in Mia but I didn't want him to hurt her in any way. He never dated before and he sucks at the understanding feeling. He was more like a playboy until Mia came.

Mia, on the other hand, is a sweet girl. She is just like vanilla. She is the only girl I saw that make my brother go crazy.

I could see in his eyes that he cares about Mia a lot. Still, he doesn't know about his feelings. Hm. Late bloomer I guess.

I told him not to hurt her cause she is a good girl and he screws it up then I will take her away from him. yes, I liked her. She is incredible and fun. She is the kind of girl I want beside me. But I won't do anything until my brother lets her go.

If he does let her go then it's shame on him.

_______________________________________

Guys, please vote it means a lot to me.

And share your thoughts with me.:)

Mia is both spicy and sweet don't you think?

We see here Sam likes Mia. Hmm, turn of events.
James is still unsure of his feelings.

Stay tuned and find out what happens next...

Vote, comment and follow me guys 😊