Chapter 10 Something more

(Paris )

Mia's POV

We went to the conference. The reports started asking questions.

" How much profit will it do?"

"Depends upon people as it is for them. For their comfort." Leo answered.

" is your relationship between the Lindcon Co. up to your satisfaction? " the blond asked James.

" Yes, they are very good people. I have any problems regarding this deal." And the questions went on. At last, Leo disclosed the news.

" I would like to announce to everyone that this is my fiancée Jasmine and we will be getting married this month." And the press went on asking questions. After the conference James congratulated them.

Leo came towards us. " I would like you to invite you and your family to the wedding personally," he told James.
" I will be delighted to come" they were talking while Jasmine signalled me to come besides.

" what's up?" I asked her.

" So I was thinking that...how would you like to be my maid of honour? " I was surprised.

" me!? ...I mean ah I love it too. " I started jumping up and down. Then I hugged her. Then she whispered in my ear" looks like we have an audience " I turned around and notice Leo and James looking at us with a confused look on their face. We came behind them. "So what with the shouting and jumping just now?"

I looked at Jasmine and we both giggled " sorry boys we don't kiss and tell" Jasmine answered.

" When did you kiss?" Leo asked.

" it's an expression dummy." Jasmine laughed.

After the meeting, we went to the hotel room. I was feeling exhausted I went to my room and took a long relaxing bubble bath. I came out of the bathroom and the was knocking on my door. "Coming " I answered. The knocking went on. God who is that.? I put on my silk robe and went to open the door.

"What?!" I opened the door irritated.

" Mia baby we gotta stop keep meeting like this. It's hard to control myself if you will be like that" James smirked.

" James as you were knocking on the door like a psychopath I didn't get the time to get dressed and open the door." I replied. " what do you want just tell me it's cold standing in this thing in the doorway?"

" well, I would like it if you invite me in. It's not suitable for a conversation in the doorway" he smiled.

" yeah come in. Make yourself comfortable. Let me get dressed I will be down in 10 minutes." I went got dressed in a black lace dress up to my knees and dried my hair. After a few minutes, I came down and sat across from him.

" say what you want?" I asked him.

" I want you to come with me this evening as you promised "

" Okay, but where? "

" it's will be just a normal dinner between two."

" Okay"

" So I will pick you up at 8 sounds okay? "

" cool" I smiled. He got up and kissed my hand. " looking forward to it" his devil handsome smile charmed me again. I was getting excited as the evening approached. I got ready early I was dressed in simple just applied eyeliner and lip balm and kept my hair open. He said it's just a normal dinner.

So if I go overdressed I will just embarrass myself. I had worn a simple blue one off-shoulder crop top and my demi jeans. It was exactly 8 o'clock now and there was a knock on the door. I knew it was him. I opened the door and I saw a handsome Greek God standing in front of me in a white suit. Oh god is looking breathtaking. He smiled at me," good evening love." I was looking at him with my mouth open.