Chapter 15 The family call.

(James clothes )

James POV

I was in my office taking care of all the documents and getting ready for the next meeting when suddenly Mia came in. I was surprised and happy to see her. I have already told my secretory to allow Mia in whenever she comes. I don't like her to wait for me.

" I am not disturbing you am I?" She said in a soft voice.

I like her voice. I missed her in the morning. I thought of calling her but today I was exceptionally busy. Attending one meeting after another. Even though I was the CEO I had some business to take care of. I didn't expect her to come and see me so I was very happy.

" No no, you never disturb me. Come in" I said smiling. She came in and my smile disappeared seeing Samuel coming in after her.

" and why are YOU here?" I said with an agitated voice.

" come on, brother Mia gets a warm welcome and I get the rude welcome" he acted of getting hurt.

"Stop your drama. Why are you here.?"

" I picked him up," Mia said.

" What? "

" I mean when I was coming here I saw him walking by. So we talked and he told me he was also coming here as he had some work with you. So I gave him a lift." So that's what happened. Here, I was having such a good mood of spending time with Mia alone. I shifted my mind to Mia.

" So Mia what a lovely visit " she smiled.

" I was going to invite you to Cloè fashion. If you have time then please do come " she said. " And this is the VIP pass don't lose it otherwise you can't enter."

" you will be going too I guess? "

" yup. And I already invited Sam too. He is excited to come" why did she invite him?

"Yeah I will surely come there," I said.

" Now why are you here Sam?"I asked him.

" I am here cause your father called me. He said he had something to discuss with both of us and he didn't call you cause he knew that you will make some excuse to avoid him."

"When is he coming then?" I asked him.

" any moment now I guess "

" Oh, then I should be going" Mia got up from the chair. I stopped her," you can stay it's fine"

" is it?"

"Yeah, Mia darling it's fine. You can stay. I enjoy your company" Sam said putting his hand around her waist. I was angry all of a sudden.

" Et nolite tangere Sam," I said in Latin.

" Quare, frater? quod non-est Ipsum. Itaque si tetigerit quidquam possumus dicere." Sam said.

" Tolle eam et conteram virgam eius de manu tua hodie" I was getting furious. I won't let anyone touch what's mine.

"Cool it Bro. " he then removed his hands from her waist. Mia was looking at us confused. She didn't know Latin. " Mea est" I said to him.

" Did I come in the wrong time son?" A voice from the back came to my senses.

"Dad?! When did you come in?"

" When you two were at each other's neck" he laughed. He heard all the things we said. He knew Latin.

" Um I should go Mr Henderson I don't want to interrupt your meeting," Mia said politely to my father.

" before you go please tell Mr Lindcon that we were sorry that we couldn't attend the wedding. I would like to talk to him one of these days" my dad said smiling.

" Yes certainly sir. I will. Thank you for your consideration." She said. After that Mia waved goodbye at us and went off.

My dad turned to me," I like that girl she is very polite and graceful"

" she certainly is," I said smiling.

" Why don't you invite her to dinner son. We would like that."

" I will dad." I took a long breath and continued " So do you wanted to talk about dad?"

"Oh yes. I want you to go to Greece and meet my father which is your grandfather. His health is not good and he was asking for you."

" I will dad."

" That's all son" he went out of my office. " I will also see you later brother " Sam also went off.

George POV

I came out of my son's office and quickly dialled my wife.

" Hello?"

" Hello, Lilly. I just witness something good I think"

" what are you talking about dear?"

" I came to James' office to talk about dad today when I heard James arguing this Sam for a girl"

" So I should be concerned because? "

" my dear he was talk in Latin. That means he took it personally. He must have liked her a lot. He warned him not to touch his girl" I said happily.

" that is great news but we have to confirm that he likes her or not. But firstly I would like to know about that girl." Lilly said.

"Yes, that's why I told James to invite her for dinner. The rest is up to you dear"

" leave it to me I will have my plan ready by then. Hahaha"

"you're scaring my dear."

" it will be fun don't worry. You take care ok"

" Yes, I will. I love you bye."

" Love you too dear. Bye," I ended the call. I never saw James serious about any girl. He is far away from marriage and love seems waste of time for him. So what changed him? Is it that girl?

Lilly's POV

George gave me good news today. I should start working on my plan now.

First I should get to know what type of girl she is when she comes for dinner. Then I will see if James truly likes her or not. If he does then I will begin with the second phase of my plan.

Finally, I am going to get to see my grandchildren before I die. I should give this news to Lia. She will be happy to hear about her brother's little love story. I dialled Lia.

" hi, mom what's up? How are you?"

" I am a good Lia. I got some news for you and I would like your help with that"

"Sure mom" now it's time for me to began my plan.

_______________________________________

My dear reader's I thank you for reading my story and for your support.

Sorry guys I couldn't update soon because my exams were going on so I get very little time to write.

Please vote.
Feel free to comment and tell me your views.
and follow me :)

Thank you all. (^.^)