Chapter 48 The new CEO

( picture of Lindcon company and
Song video 'just like fire by Pink.' From Alice Through the Looking Glass.)

One single day without you is equal to a painful eternity of misery but, with you by my side always it's more than bliss that words can express. - - rosavet

Mia's POV

There was no news of Lorenzo.

Leo has come home and he is taking full rest. Jasmine made sure that he gets plenty of rest.

Cause of that for the time being I am running the company. It's a huge responsibility and work I know. I am The new CEO.

Right now I am doing the thing I hate the most. That is waking up early. I got out of the shower and I am standing in front of my wardrobe right now.

What to wear? I was standing in my towel. My hair was dripping wet. Well, I am the new CEO so I don't need to dress too much. I picked a white shirt and a black pencil skirt. I took out my black coat to go with that. I put my hair up in a french twist after drying it. I didn't apply much makeup just lip gloss.

 I didn't apply much makeup just lip gloss

I was ready. James hugged me from behind." Good morning beautiful." He kissed my cheeks.

" Good morning James. You're looking sharp as well." I put my arms around his shoulders. He is always looking handsome as hell.

" so excited and ready to make your impression as the new CEO?"

" well, I am nervous than excited. How do you manage a company, James? It's a big deal. Will I able to do that? What if I make some mistakes?" I was quite a lot nervous. My heart was jumping up and down.

" Don't worry angel. You will do great." His hug made me feel at ease.

I checked my watch. Time to go. We both came out of home together. James went to his office and I went in mine. As soon as I reached in front of the building the paparazzi showered their cameras in me. All here to see the new CEO I guess.

As soon as I went in everyone gave me a warm welcome. I saw Martin making his way to me.

" Long time no see Mia... oh sorry Boss." He smiled.