Party Disaster

We were sitting in a rather awkward silence as Ron and Hermione argued about whether Crookshanks killed Ron's ugly, old rat. Hermione stormed off angrily. "Come on Ron, you were always saying how boring he was." Fred said warily. "And he's been off colour for ages, he was wasting away. It was probably better for him to snuff it quickly, one swallow-he probably didn't feel anything." 

"Fred!" I yelled whacking him on the arm.

 "All he did was sleep, Ron, you said it yourself." said George.

 "Unbelievable." I mumbled to myself getting up to go find Hermione. I walked up to her dorm and knocked. "'Mione?" I said cautiously, opening the door I found her on her bed crying. I felt really bad for her. "Aww 'Mione, come here." I said going over to her and hugging her, she cried into my shoulder as I rubbed her back. "Don't worry 'Mione, they'll come around and realize you're right about everything, like always." I add wiping her tears away. As I'm the oldest girl in our group, I'm like the older sister to all the girls. Hermione eventually stopped crying and I wanted to stay and comfort her but I had our last training session before the match against Ravenclaw.

We were in a practice match and Harry was doing tremendously well on his Firebolt, he was basically a blur. At one point he flew past me and almost knocked me off my broom. Harry was catching the snitch left, right and center and the whole team was doing really well. Oliver was praising us and asked about Harry's Dementor problem, I knew he was okay, he had Remus' help so of course he was okay. "The Dementors won't turn up again Oliver, Dumbledore'd do his nut." I pointed out. The whole team went back to the castle apart from Harry and Ron. I walked up with Katie and Angelina ahead of Fred and George, I don't know if things are awkward between us or if George told Fred about what happened in the cupboard a couple of weeks ago. He hasn't said anything and neither have I, nothing is completely awkward but it doesn't feel like the way it used to, there's something between Fred and I that isn't right.

The next morning I was sitting in the Great Hall between Fred and George talking about the quidditch match today. I swear those two only talk about quidditch, pranks and jokes, nothing else. I was eating my bacon when a white haired little prat came over and ruined my appetite, he tried making fun of Harry but he just shot Malfoy down, it was hilarious. "Got plenty of features doesn't it, shame it doesn't have a parachute- in case you get too near a Dementor." Him and his cronies snickered. The next thing Harry said wiped the smirk off of Malfoy's face. "Pity you can't attach an extra arm to yours Malfoy. Then it could catch the snitch for you." Our whole team laughed as we watched Malfoy go off in a sulk. 

We all mounted our brooms and kicked off on the whistle, hopefully Harry wont almost die this time. As we rushed up and down the pitch Lee was basically advertising Harry's broom, McGonagall was getting really pissed off with it. I rushed up and down the field and saw a Bludger heading towards me, Fred flew in front of me and hit it away yelling something about acceleration to Harry. "Thanks Fred!" I yelled as we both continued the match.

We were winning eighty to zero and Lee was still commentating like he was promoting the Firebolts. After a while the Ravenclaws started pulling back, we were fifty points a head and they only scored three goals. Wood was yelling at Harry about knocking the Ravenclaw seeker off her broom, which would be very rude if he did. The Ravenclaw seeker screamed as Dementors floated up the pitch, but something seemed odd, they didn't make you feel sad and empty like normal Dementors did. Harry blasted them away with his patronus and clutched the snitch.

The whole team flew over to Harry and hugged him, Wood praised him and Katie, Angelina and I all kissed him on the cheek or forehead, Fred glared at him for a second then continued to give Harry a hug which proceeded into a noogie. When we landed other house members also praised Harry as he followed Remus to where the "Dementors" were lying, I followed out of natural curiosity and saw Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle and the Slytherin captain lying on the ground on top of each other, climbing out of a black cloak. McGonagall came over fuming, she gave them all detention and removed fifty points from Slytherin. I though it should have been more due to sabotage but, hey, I have a strong hatred towards Slytherin because of my Dad's family.

When we got back to the common room we all celebrated like we already won the quidditch cup the party went on all day till late at night. Halfway through Fred, George and I sneaked out to Hogsmeade for a couple of hours to get some butterbeer, pumpkin fizz and tonnes of bags of Honeyduke's sweets. When we got back Angelina was squealing asking how we got everything, Fred muttered into my ear about the Marauders which I found funny. Harry and Ron were over talking to Hermione but she looked very irritated by their presence. "Hey 'Mione can I talk to you for a second." I yelled over the crowd to her as I motioned for us to go to her dorm.
"Thanks Annabelle." Hermione said, placing her book in her trunk.
"Hey what are friends for." I said hugging her. "Look I have to go and make sure Fred and George behave themselves. Try and get some sleep, you look knackered." I continued as I closed her door and went downstairs to control the uncontrollable Weasley twins. The party was eventually broken off at one in the morning by McGonagall coming in and telling us to give it a rest.

I was asleep, dreaming happily till I heard someone scream. I woke up with a start then sleepily walked downstairs in my pajamas to see Ron going on about something to Percy. I walked down the last step and stood next to Fred, leaning my head on his shoulder because I was so tired. "Tired love?" He whispered and I sleepily nodded my head. A few more people joined us downstairs. "Excellent, are we carrying on." Fred said when he noticed almost every Gryffindor was out of bed. "No." I said quietly, he probably couldn't hear me over Percy shouting for everyone to get back upstairs whilst he pinned his Head Boy badge to his pajama shirt. Is he serious? "Perce- Sirius Black, in our dormitory, with a knife! Woke me up!" Ron said faintly. Everyone went silent and still Percy dismissed it. McGonagall came in telling everyone off, Ron told her what happened, well....he more like yelled it at her to be honest. 

McGonagall was quiet, some people's gazes were on her and Ron but others were on me. McGonagall asked Sir Cadogan whether he let Dad in and he said Dad knew all the passwords for the week. "Miss Black" Professor McGonagall called, I stepped past everyone's glares and stares to be in front of her. "Have you, by any chance, given your father the passwords?" She asked, I was shocked that she believed the rumors.

"Of course not Professor, I haven't written to him since Christmas and that was only to say Merry Christmas. I would never do that." I said honestly, she stares at me for a moment then continues to address the crowd.
"Well then, who wrote down all of this weeks passwords and left them lying around?" She asked voice shaking. I could tell some students still thought it was me. That was until Neville Longbottom, a pudgy third year, squeaked and raised a trembling hand slowly into the air. 'God damn it Neville' I thought as everyone was told to go back to their dorms. No one in Gryffindor tower slept peacefully though, I know I didn't. I fell asleep to uncomfortable thoughts about if Dad was caught because if he does, then what?