London

In the middle of January Fred suggested that I get out of the house and visit London so early in the morning I got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast whilst Fred got dressed for work. I made myself peanut butter and chocolate spread on toast then sat down and ate it whilst I waited for Fred. We were taking the car so we had to wake up earlier than usual so Fred was a tad slow due to the time. I heard his feet thunder down the stairs then he came into the kitchen wearing his orange stripy suit trying to sort out his tie, I tisked then stood up to help him with it. "Almost twenty and you still struggle with a tie." I laughed as I looped the tie. "You do know you have a wand for this." I said, he chuckled and shook his head. When I had finished he placed his hands on my hips and kissed me softly. "We have to get going or you'll be late for work" I mumbled when we pulled away. He let out a soft sigh and walked to the door after grabbing a flask of coffee I put out. I followed him and pulled on my coat as Fred picked up the keys and opened the door. We walked to the car and buckled up for the long 2 hour journey. This is going to be really uncomfortable.

We walked out The Leaky Cauldron and into the courtyard, after opening the wall we walked into the desolate alley, there was no life and it was grey and dreary. So much had changed since I had been here last; several stores were boarded up, there was newspaper rolling on the ground in the wind (most of which showed older articles of people breaking into the Ministry or the muggle born registration commission.) We walked over to the store which, despite the bright colours, was also very dreary.

We entered the store and was greeted by a soft ring of the bell, we went over to the till as the lights turned on and I slung my coat over the chair behind the counter. "Should we see if George and Cece are up?" I asked and Fred shook his head and glanced down at their watch. "They should be down in three......two.....one..." As if on cue the door leading to the flat opened and George and Cece came down the stairs in matching purple uniforms, I laughed and smiled. "Anna!" Cece screeched when she saw me then bolted it down the stairs. "What are you doing here?" She asked as she hugged me.
"Fred thought I should come up to London for the day." I smiled as she released me. We turned to the twins who were setting up the small displays, presumably because they knew there wouldn't be much business today, like always, or so Fred told me. I helped by setting up the displays around the till and stocking up a few shelves, I knew Fred wouldn't want me to do something too 'dangerous' encase I hurt myself or the baby.

We opened at 9 like always and by 1 in the afternoon we had gotten around 15 customers buy something, not many people go out their houses due to fear of being hurt by the dark forces and in result we got very few customers. For lunch we all went up to the flat, Cece and I made tomato soup and croutons for lunch whilst the guys were using their wands to see who can make a fire at the tip. "Don't do that guys, you might burn the house down." I whined as we set the bowls of soup on the table followed by the freshly cooked croutons. They saw the food and came rushing over. We all tucked into the lunch and I spilled some soup on my top. "Damn it." I hissed as I grabbed come cloth and tried to wipe it off unsuccessfully. This is one thing I hate about my baby bump, it gets in the way sometimes.

We finished up lunch and Cece quickly washed up before we had to get back downstairs with the guys who were opening the store up again. I turned around in my seat and face Cece. "Whenever I see you it's usually how I am, so, how are you and George?" I asked her as she cleaned the plate and put it on the rack to dry. "Alright, we're both happy which is the main thing." She smiled.
"We're both happy." I mocked her and she giggled. "Come on Cece open up a bit more" I pushed, she put down the bowl she was washing and sighed, it wasn't a sad or annoyed sigh, it was a sigh full of happiness and love, sort of what a princess would do when she thought of her prince. "We're amazing, he's amazing. George is such a great guy, he's funny, kind and is such a gentlemen to me. I've only known him for almost a year but I do think that I love him, I love him Anna." She smiled giddily.
"You've been going out for almost a year so I'd hope so." I laughed. She smiled and finished the washing up, she dried her hands on the tea towel and walked to the door. "Come on, the guys will be wondering why we're taking so long." She said, I got up and waddled over to the door to follow Cece down the stairs.

I sat at the counter reading the newspaper when the bell went off making us all jump, we hadn't heard it in a while so we all were slightly startled by it. I put the newspaper down and was shocked at who I saw, Marie le Blanc, as in the one that stole Fred from me in 6th year, was standing in the doorway of our shop looking just as shocked as I was. "Welcome to Weasley Wizard Wheezes. How may we help?" Cece said as she came down the stairs to greet Marie. The boys came round from the back and stopped in their tracks when they saw Marie. Cece looked between Marie, who was glaring at me, and the three of us who were glaring back at Marie. "Do you guys know each other?" Cece asked warily. "Unfortunately." I said monotonously. Marie walked further into the shop, allowing the door to close making us blocked off from the cool air. "All I want is to look around, zat too much to ask?" Marie sassed as she walked past me to the back.

"Who is she?" Cece asked as she crossed the room to the counter and stood opposite me.
"That's Marie Le Blanc, she tried to break Fred and I up in our 6th year, remember the Yule Ball when I performed?" I asked, Cece looked down and shook her head. "I was off somewhere snogging my boyfriend at the time." I giggled then heard the click of heels on the wooden flooring. "Here." Marie said as she threw down a bag of sour jelly beans, what a reflection of her personality. "So Annabelle, knocked up straight after 'Ogwarts, not surprised to be honest, single mother?" She said, venom seeping from her words. I handed her the jelly beans with a sickly sweet smile. "No, it's one of the owners of the store's, Fred's to be specific." I said smugly, her face distorted into disgust as her eyes scanned me. "And I guess he gave you that ring to?" She said sarcastically as if I hadn't told the truth. I maintained my smile and nodded. "Yes actually." I said as I took the money from her, Fred came round and stood next to Cece. "That all you'll be needing Marie?" He said, it wasn't politely but it wasn't rude either. She nodded then turned on her heels and sashayed out of the door. As she left I muttered under my breath. "Bloody cow."