Operation Down With Marie

I called a meeting for those that are involved in my revenge plan on Marie, in the group there was:

me (Duh) GinnyCedricGeorgeFleurHermione

We had decided that we would need as many pictures of when Marie has cheated on Fred as possible. Fleur has gotten a picture of her with a Daumstrang boy cuddling, add that to the ones of her and the dozens of Daumstrang boys. George and Gin had taken pictures of her and three different Hogwarts guys which I was very happy with. Ced got one of her flirting with another Hogwarts boys and then a few of her snogging a Daumstrang bloke. The plan was going very well and it will be ready in time for the Yule Ball in a week.

I left the library with Fleur and we were talking about the Yule Ball and the tournament when Ron came up to her pale faced and screamed for Fleur to go to the ball with him, it was quite frightening to be perfectly honest. She looked shocked but he looked mortified and ran back down the hallway with Ginny and I chasing him to take him back to Gryffindor tower before he can embarrass himself even more. He told everyone what happened and we all laughed, 'Mione definitely found it hilarious.

It was the last weekend before Christmas so everyone was heading to Hogsmeade to buy dresses and shoes and other stuff for the ball which was to take place on Christmas eve. Ginny and Hermione dragged me into the dress shop and started pulling random dresses off the rack. I browsed around and picked up a few dresses that I thought would nice on me then went to the changing rooms to try them on whilst Ginny and Hermione judged them because they were lucky and already bought their dresses. The first dress I walked out in was a short, red fifties style dress but they sent me back in complaining that it was too plain and boring. They did this with most of the others I had chosen; too short, too flashy, too puffy, too granny-ish, too sparkly.

I sighed as I walked back into the changing room and put on the last dress I chose. ' If they don't like this I'm going in sweats and a hoodie.' I thought as I pulled the silk like fabric over my head and adjusted it, I looked in the mirror and my previous thought went away. 'This is the one.' I ran my hands over the beautiful fabric and stepped out. I received gasps from 'Mione and Ginny. "You look gorgeous." 'Mione said quietly, I blushed and returned to the changing room to get back into my normal clothes.

I paid for the dress and shoes and we all decided to go to the Three Broomsticks for butterbeers. We walked in from the cold air outside and ordered the butterbeers (mine with a dash of cinnamon) and sat down in our usual booth. At the table across from us there was most of my friends joking about : Lee, Angelina, Alicia, George and Fred who had his arm around Marie. George didn't look too happy that Marie was still there. I sighed and blinked back tears 'If it wasn't for her I would still be hanging out with my friends and I would still be dating Fred' I thought as I wiped my eyes of tears that were about to fall. "Are you okay Anna?" 'Mione asked, Ginny nudged her with her elbow and pointed over to the group. "Oh my, I'm sorry Anna I didn't see them." 'Mione said quietly, taking a sip of her drink. "It's fine, I need to go talk to George about operation D.W.M." I told them. D.W.M was the code word for "Down With Marie" which is what we called our revenge plot.

I confidently walked up to their table ignoring the glares from Marie. "George can I talk to you about D.W.M?" I asked, everyone looked at me like I was mad but George nodded and stood up from the table, we were still in ear shot because the pub was so crowded so I decided to talk in our code. "Do you have anymore P.O.Ms (Pics of Marie)?" I asked, he looked confused for a second then caught on to the coding.
"Oh, I have one of M by the sweet-shop with a D.B (Daumstrang Boy) and at least three with H.Bs (Hogwarts Boys). " George replied, I high-fived him and we went back to our tables.
"What the bloody hell was that about George?" Fred asked him and George just replied with a simple
"Nothing." and winked secretively at me. Everything was going according to plan.