The Wedding

~7 years after the Battle of Hogwarts~

"Anna, just calm down, everyone feels this way on their wedding day." Fleur said to me from behind me where she was doing my hair. It was the morning of my wedding day and my stomach was full of butterflies, I was panicking about the decorations and everything related to that but mostly that I would stuff it up somehow and the wedding will be cancelled. I have been planning my wedding with Ginny since I was 14 but had thought about it a long time before then, even when I fell for Fred, I never thought that I would marry him one day, let alone after 10 years of being together.

I twisted my hands together and took deep breaths to try and calm my nerves, I wasn't even in my dress yet and I was sweating (probably not good for the dress.) I had Fleur doing my hair whilst Molly got Tanya-Elise and Hope dressed in their matching white lace flower girl dresses and Cece double checked everything. "Say hello to the flower girls." I heard Molly cheer as she guided Hope and Tanya-Elise into the room, the dresses looked gorgeous on them and their hair was in soft ringlets. "Wow, mummy you look gorgeous!" Hope said as she ran over to me.
"Says my little princess in her beautiful dress." I laughed. Fleur tilted my head up to do my make-up. "Hope, can you go play with Victory whilst I get ready." I said sweetly as Fleur applied foundation. She nodded and ran over to Victory who was sitting in a chair on the other side of the room fiddling with her yellow dress.

The hours of preparation were complete and I was finally allowed to look in the mirror. I stepped out from behind the screen with my eyes closed and was guided over to the mirror, my heels clicking against the wooden floor. My guide stopped me and rested their hands on my arms. "Open your eyes." I heard Molly say softly.

Cautiously I opened my eyes and was met with a beautiful princess. I gasped as I looked over all of my features, yes I had seen the dress when I tried it on but I didn't know how it would look with the rest of the ensemble.

The dress itself was beautiful, it had a smooth sweetheart neckline and I adored the way it flowed down and puffed out from the glittery belt. I was astonished by Fleur's hair and make-up on me, it was amazing, just the way I wanted; natural makeup and curled hair that was pinned back elegantly. I looked over my appearance and was filled with joy at the fact that I was truly getting married to the man I love with all my heart.

There was a knock at the door and Ginny, Hermione and Harry walked in all dressed in their matching navy blue dresses dresses and black suit which meant that it was getting close to the start time. "There's my bridesmaids, I was wondering where you had gotten to." I teased, hugging them as they came in. They all looked at me in amazement and I began to blush slightly. "Anna, you look beautiful." Hermione said and Ginny agreed. I looked over at Harry who was staring at me with his mouth wide open. "Oh...oh my god. Anna you look absolutely gorgeous." He said, I smiled and he hugged me again.

The door opened again with Cece, my maid of honor, popping her head round the door. "You lot almost ready, it begins in half an hour." She said walking into the room. I nodded and looked over at Fleur who was packing up. "Oh, I better get back to Bill. Victory, come on." Fleur said straightening her dress and taking Victory's hand. They left the room and the 'Wedding Party' followed shortly after, making our way down to the field. The wedding was in the woods, like how I dreamed for it to be. The autumn breeze brushed over me refreshingly, it was a lovely, warm September day, perfect for the wedding.

We all stood in our formation and waited for the music to start; Hope and Tanya-Elise, the flower girls in front with their baskets along side Teddy, our ring bearer, who had bright blue hair, then Ginny and Charlie, then Hermione and Ron, then the maid of honor and the best man Cece and George, then finally the bride and the bride's father. If he was alive, I would have Dad walk me down the isle or Remus if he was alive but, unfortunately, neither of them are alive to see me on my special day so I hope they're watching me from above. Instead of Dad or Remus, I asked Harry to walk me down the isle since he is my god-brother and the only other person from the 'Marauders Family.'