What about a name

Gently the February breeze trickled through the house through the open window in the living room. When I eventually got up, I huffed over and shut it, shutting out the cold, damp air. Fred and his bloody charms. I know they needed to make more products but they honestly don't need to do it now, no one leaves their home let alone go to Diagon alley, all the charms and potions can wait.

I picked up my plate and mug and walked into the kitchen where Fred was putting together some snacks. George, Cece and Faron were coming round this afternoon for a catch up and an update on everything that has been going on out there with Voldemort and everything. I put my mug and plate in the sink and then turned to Fred. "What time are they getting here?" I asked as I lent on the side.
"In a couple of minutes." He said and popped a crisp into his mouth, I walked over and did the same, smirking at him as I swallowed it. He kissed my nose then went to put the bowls on the table in the living room. I smiled and followed shortly behind him.

It wasn't for another 10-15 minutes before George and Cece arrived then another 10 minutes for Faron to arrive, we all made warm welcomes to one another and immediately started talking about anything and everything; it started with the shop, then onto news about Voldemort and his followers, then about Potterwatch and Faron's nickname on the show 'Leuenaichs' (referencing to the origin of his surname.) We were laughing about the different nicknames and just casually talked and caught up with each other.

After a couple of hours they all decided that they needed to leave and go to their separate homes. I was helped up by Cece who also carried the bowls into the kitchen with me. It's not that I'm so big I can't get up, I just struggle slightly. I emptied the crumbs into the bin as Cece sat on the side and watched me. "Are you excited about the baby?" She asked breaking the silence. I turned to her with a slight grin.
"I guess, it will be odd but I think it will be nice." I placed the bowls in the sink and filled it up with water.
"What about a name? Have you thought of one?" She asked childishly swinging her legs on the counter. I chuckled and turned to her. "No, not yet. We don't know what the baby is going to be so we don't know where to start with names." I confessed and shrugged my shoulders. George called from the other room and Cece hopped off the side. "You might want to start thinking of a name because you don't want to be calling the baby "Baby" or "Him" or "Her" till you figure out a name." She said, eye brows raised staring pointedly at me. I nodded in agreement. I guess I never really thought about it like that.

Fred's P.O.V. (Surprise!)
Anna and Cece went to put the bowls away in the kitchen and the guys and I got up and walked to the fireplace we have connected to the floo network. "You looking forward to the baby?" George asked me as he lent against the wall next to the fireplace. I did the same and lent my head back on the wall and closed my eyes. "Yeah, I am." I smiled at the thought of me and Anna with our kid playing Quidditch in the garden and playing hide-and-seek when it's raining and telling them stories before bed. "What about the war going on?" Faron said nervously. I opened my eyes to look at him and caught George elbowing him. "What they had to think about it at some point." Faron said guiltily and looked down.
"It's fine mate, you're right we did have to think about it at some point." I said reassuringly to him. He and Rose recently broke up so he's been....sensitive. "I'm not sure what we're going to do about the war and the baby but all I know is that I want all of us to make it through and for the baby to have both of their parents." The guys nodded solemnly in understanding. George called for Cece and she walked in with Anna waddling behind her, sometimes I feel bad that I have inflicted this on Anna but I also know that we will both be over the moon when the baby comes. We all said goodbye and they left in the floo network leaving Anna and I in the room, my arm around her waist, our foreheads connected.

Anna's P.O.V.
I slumped into the bed and under the duvet where Fred was already sitting fluffing his pillow. He laid down next to me and I rested my head on his chest, listening to the gentle beat of his heart. "Do you have any idea of what we're going to call the baby?" I asked quietly. He was silent for a while before he spoke.
"Well we already have Sirius as an idea for a boy." He mumbled and I nodded, still touched that he wanted to name the baby after my father if it was a boy.
"We could name them Molly after your mum." I suggested. I felt his chest vibrate slightly in his small chuckle.
"Thank you Anna." I could hear the smile in his voice as he spoke. We continued to brainstorm ideas for the baby, occasionally coming up with funny names like Striker for a boy or Ocean for a girl, neither of which we would plan to use. I assume that eventually we both fell asleep because I don't remember much after thinking of the name Rosily if it was a girl.