My Weaslebee

~Nineteen years after the Battle of Hogwarts~

I woke up on a crisp September morning, the sun blinding me as I opened my curtains. I looked over at Fred who was just waking up. "Morning Freddie." I said sweetly as I leaned over and kissed him.
"Morning." He mumbled as he got out of bed and went to the bathroom to have a shower like he did every morning. I went over to the wardrobe and pulled out some clothes for the day, I finished getting dressed into my blouse and trousers when Fred walked into the room with a towel round his waist. "Fred can you go check on Sirius in a minute and make sure he's all packed." I said whilst I went downstairs to cook eggs and bacon for everyone. It was September 1st and the house was a war zone, I had Hope singing her music out loud at the table whilst drumming with her fingers, the twins running around yelling at each other for one reason or another and Sirius was still in his room.

Oh right, you don't know half of the kids I'm talking about. Three months after our wedding, Fred and I found out I was pregnant again, this time with twins, the pregnancy was similar to that of Hope's but this time I had two babies to take care of, they were born on the 7th January 2004. We named our new baby girl Carla Molly and our new baby boy Alexander George. They grew up practically inseparable, as thick as thieves and got into all sorts of mischief, like another pair of twins I know, they got into mischief making at an early age but luckily they weren't pranking until their 6th birthday when George bought them some of our old pranking kits and gave them to the twins. (Long story short, there was nosebleeds and vomit left, right and center, not to mention the amount of times I found extendable ears dangling over the banisters when I was talking to someone.)

Following the twins was Sirius Remus, our youngest, he was born on the 2nd of April 2006 and we considered him a late birthday present for Fred. Unfortunately, I was told shortly after his birth that I wouldn't be able to have any more kids due to some condition or disease I had, it upset me greatly but didn't break me, I just decided that I would cherish Sirius Remus for as long as I could.

Unlike the others, it's hard to tell who Sirius Remus is most like out of me and Fred, Hope is more like me in looks and personality; mostly E's in her O.W.LS and N.E.W.TS, Chaser for Gryffindor and slightly nerdy. The twins are so much like Fred and George that they might as well be them; pranksters, reckless and huge trouble makers. Sirius Remus is his own little character; loves the outdoors and is constantly in the outside climbing the trees of the neighboring woods, is always reading a new book whether it be fiction or non-fiction, is insanely creative and enjoys creating new packaging for the joke shop.

I served up the food onto plates and placed them on the table, I put Hope's down in front of her to get her attention and she quickly pulled her headphones off her head of messy brown curls, releasing the music so I could hear it through the speakers. "What plans have you got for today, after we drop off your siblings anyway?" I asked sitting down next to her on our round table.

 "I have an interview for a store in Diagon Alley." She said cheerily before tucking into her eggs. I laughed slightly and rolled my eyes. "Is it the Joke shop?" I asked, she swallowed her food and shook her head. "No it's for a shop a bit further down that sells quidditch stuff. I'm hoping to get a bit of money to buy a better broom because Aunt Ginny said that she would put in a good word for me with her old coach at the HollyHead Harpies so that I can join the team." She said excitedly, my face brightened into a smile.

"Hope that's great!" I cheered and gave her a hug.

Our moment was interrupted by me getting hit in the back of the head with something. I raised my eyebrows and turned to the door. "Carla Molly Weasley and Alexander George Weasley get your butts back into this kitchen!" I said sternly whilst standing up. Gingerly the twins walked back in, hanging their heads so they don't meet my glare. "Are your bags packed?" I asked.
"Yes, we finished them last night." Carla Molly said with a hint of confidence as she flicked her bright red bangs out of her face. Alex George nodded but didn't look up. "Good, now sit down and eat your breakfast." I said pointing over to the table where Hope was drumming again.