Reunited Part 2

Harry, Ron and Hermione were silent in shock, Ron and Hermione thought we were all insane. "Peter Pettigrew is dead, he killed him twelve years ago." Harry said, pointing at Dad who was getting restless.

"I meant to but Peter got the better of me....Not this time though." Dad growled. He lunged at Ron and Remus and I quickly had to grab his arms. "Dad stop!"
"Sirius NO!" We yelled dragging him away from Ron. "Wait! We've got to explain!" Remus yelled.
"I DID MY WAITING! TWELVE YEARS OF IT! IN AZKABAN!" Dad screamed at us, still trying to grab Scabbers.
"They've-got-a-right-to-know-everything." I breathed, still trying to restrain Dad.
"Ron kept him as a pet! There are parts even I don't understand! And you owe Harry the truth Sirius!" Remus said. Dad stopped fighting against us, eyes still fixed on Scabbers. "Fine then, tell them whatever you like. But make it quick Remus. I want to commit the murder I was imprisoned for." I frowned and pulled Dad aside as Remus explained everything.
"And what happens when you get caught? Hmm.You wind up back in Azkaban without a soul and I wind up without a Dad." I said quietly blinking back tears. Dad wrapped me in a warm hug.
"Shhh. It's okay Puppy. If I do get caught I want you to know I love you so very much and I'm so proud of who you've become. You are so much like your mother." He whispered as he wiped a stray tear that fell from my eyes. "I just got you back, I don't want to lose you again." I said softly after Dad commented on Harry and Remus' conversation. "You wont lose me Puppy." He said stroking my head. He kissed my head and we returned to the other conversation. They were talking about Animagi and how James, Peter and Dad were unregistered Animagi. "If you're going to tell the story get a move on Remus." Dad said impatiently as he watched the ugly rat. "I've waited twelve years, I'm not going to wait much longer."

And with that Dad and Remus launched into Remus' werewolf story and about how they became Animagi, pausing every now and then to answer a question from either Harry or Hermione. The story went on for quite sometime, I sat down in a busted, dusty sofa but jumped up immediately when I heard Snape's cold voices as he took off Harry's invisibility cloak and aimed his wand at Remus. Hermione screamed as Dad jumped to his feet and Harry twitched like he's just been shocked. Snape threw the cloak at Harry and thanked him. He then began to explain how he knew we were all here with a triumphant look on his face.

Remus and Snape bickered until Snape charmed Remus so that there were ropes around his ankles, wrists and mouth and Remus fell over, unable to move. Snape's wand moved so that it was right between Dad's eyes. "Give me a reason. Give me a reason to do it and I swear I will." He spat. Dad stopped dead, their faces were full of hatred. Everyone stood like a statue, Hermione took a risky step towards Snape to try and reason with him but he only spat back at her. "But if-if there was a mistake." Hermione said.
"KEEP QUIET, YOU STUPID GIRL, DON'T TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" He shouted, shooting a silencing charm at Hermione.
"We do understand, I do more than them. You're just being pathetic with you're silly schoolboy grudge Snivellus." I said staring daggers at him.
"Annabelle!" Dad yelled at me.
"You will definitely be expelled from the school, helping your father, a convicted murderer, into the school, being out of bounds after curfew and speaking rudely back to your teacher." Snape spat as he used the same charm that was on Hermione on me.

Dad tried to reason with Snape but Snape said about the Dementors kiss and it got my blood boiling. He snapped his fingers and beckoned for us to follow him and he said he'd drag Remus behind him and said he might make the Dementors kiss Remus too. I was fuming, I kicked Snape's shin and and he looked appalled and threw me in front of him but I bumped into Harry. Harry yelled the expelliarmus spell at the same time as me and Hermione and Ron. Snape was launched backwards onto the four poster bed, blood trickling from his hair line, he was knocked out. "You shouldn't have done that, you should have left him to me." Dad said as I avoided his eyes. 'Mione was fussing about how we attacked a teacher and how much trouble we'd get into. "'Mione don't worry. What's life without a couple of risks." I laughed as I helped Dad untie Remus, who was also mad at me for attacking Snape.

Dad asked for Scabbers but Ron didn't know how Dad knew it was Pettigrew. As Dad explained it I got more and more exhausted from trying comprehend everything. Dad began to explain the whole 'secret keeper' business and by the end of it he looked quite upset which made me upset. Ron finally handed over Scabbers after Remus convinced him. Remus held the struggling rat as a flash of blue light came from both his and Dad's wands, Remus dropped the rat as it slowly transformed. It wasn't pleasant to watch as a man stood where Scabbers was. He had beady eyes that made you feel uncomfortable when he looked at you, he was quite short with untidy hair that had a bald patch on top.

Remus began to interact calmly with Peter as he held back Dad, Pettigrew kept insisting that he was innocent but we were having none of it. "If Voldemort's followers were after me, it was because I put their best man in Azkaban- the spy- Sirius Black." He squealed.
"How dare you." I growled, lunging at him until Remus had to hold me back too. Dad continued to hurtle accusations at Peter. 'Mione began to question things that were then explained, Dad explained about how he survived in Azkaban. Pettigrew pleaded Harry to believe he was innocent.

By this time Peter was getting desperate, no one believed him. Dad and Remus apologized to each other and rolled up their sleeves. "Shall we kill him together?" Dad asked Remus.
"Yes I think so." He replied. Peter lunged at Ron, begging for Ron to believe him but Ron just pushed him away. Peter then begged 'Mione who did the same. He turned to me. "Annabelle, sweet, pretty Annabelle. Ron's brother's girlfriend. I knew you when you were a baby. Please believe me." Heat rose in my cheeks when he mentioned I was Fred's girlfriend but I was too angry to care.
"You disgust me." I spat pushing him away from me. He was on his knees as he pleaded Harry saying how much Harry was like James. Dad exploded, roaring about how Peter was Voldemort's spy. "You don't understand! He would've killed me Sirius! What was I to do?" I stepped in.
"THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED! DIE RATHER THAN BETRAY YOUR FRIENDS, AS THEY WOULD'VE DONE FOR YOU!" I yelled. Remus and Dad went to kill Peter but Harry got in the way and said that they shouldn't kill him, instead send him to Azkaban.

Remus tied him up and turned and said to Ron how he couldn't mend his bones as well as Madam Pomfrey but suggested I strap up his leg like I usually do for Remus after a really bad full moon. "She's better than you were Sirius." Remus said as I crouched down in front of Ron.
"Really." Dad said with a proud and impressed look on his face. I pointed my wand at Ron's leg and mumbled "Ferula" His leg was in a bandage and splint in no time, he stood up and didn't wince.
"Thanks Annabelle." As 'Mione and Remus fussed over Snape, Dad yanked on my arm and pulled me to the side. "Now what's this about you having a boyfriend?" Dad said sternly. I laughed it off and pushed past him as I saw everyone making their way to the tunnel. "Don't worry Dad. I'll tell you later. Possibly" I said as I joined 'Mione and Harry as we walked back to Hogwarts. Fred was probably worried sick but I didn't mind too much because I had my Dad back and I will for quite a while. Hopefully.