Order of the Phoenix

I snuggled into my warm, cosy bed as I yawned and flipped over. I let my eyes flutter open slightly and saw Fred lying opposite with a lopsided grin. "Morning Fred." I smiled, then it hit me like a ton of bricks. "Fred!?!" I yelled as I lifted my head up.
"The one and only. Morning Love." He chuckled and kissed my nose.
"Freddie!" I scream as I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a suffocating hug.
"Babe, I can't breathe." He gasped and I let go. I sat up and turned to him .
"I missed you so much!" I whined as he sat up too and pulled me into his lap, I wrapped my legs round his waist and put my hands round his neck. "I missed you too, owls aren't like talking to the real thing." He said .
"I couldn't agree more." I giggled and lent in to kiss him. I didn't let it get too heated because if you haven't noticed, we're sitting on my bed. When he lent beck I pulled away and whispered. "I have to go see the others." And he pouted. I giggled and got up to get dressed into a t-shirt and ripped jeans, I walked downstairs into the kitchen with Fred and was greeted by half the Weasleys. Mrs Weasley came over and gave me a tight hug. I waved to Ron and Mr Weasley but I gave George a hug. I was then jumped on by 'Mione and Ginny and fell over. "Great to see you too guys." I said as I pushed them off me. Fred helped me up and I was whisked away by Ginny and Hermione to talk.

Hermione was telling me about the hearing Harry has to attend to because he used magic to protect him and his cousin from Dementors. "Are they serious?" I said, I regretted it when I saw Dad stop my the door.
"No I'm Sirius." He said and he continued to walk past.
"What did we say about serious jokes Dad?" I called after him but only got his barking laugh as a reply. I rolled my eyes and continued to talk to the girls.

Harry was turning up today and he was being escorted by members of the Order. I was in my room helping Fred and George develop a few more ideas for pranks, we've finished about two or three called fever fudge and nosebleed nougat they can be added to the ones we might be putting in something we're creating called Skiving Snack boxes, it will be full of stuff to help you ditch lessons. So far it's going okay but George tried a puking pastel and couldn't stop vomiting, I had to pour a potion down his throat and we said we should make the potion into the sweet to help people stop the vomiting.

When we chose to finish we heard Harry shouting his head off downstairs so we apparated down there and scared them. We talked about Harry's hearing and the Order, we had to explain to Harry a bit of what was going on. There was a meeting in progress but we weren't allowed to be there, of course. The twins pulled out the Extendable Ears and evil grins grew on their lips. We all gathered round one ear and dropped the other over the edge and lent on the banister. I was struggling to make out what they were saying and when I did the ear was tugged on. I lent over the banister and saw Crookshanks swatting and clawing the other end. "Crookshanks, no, no, stop!" I hissed. The cat bit the other end and ripped it off the string.
"Bad Crookshanks!" Hermione hissed and we started to pull the string back up to us. It reached us just in time because shortly after we collected it up, Mrs Weasley opened the door and called us down for dinner.

I sat with Fred and George and laughed as Tonks shifted her face into different animals. "Do your duck one." I called across the table, she changed it and we all laughed. Harry started asking Dad and Moony about the Order and Voldemort, Dad was apprehensive to tell him but told him almost everything apparently, he started to get warnings from Moody and Kingsley Shacklebot. Mrs Weasley eventually cut Dad off. "That's enough, he's just a boy. You say much more and you might as well induct him into the order."
"Good I want to join. If Voldemort's raising an army then I want to fight." Harry said confidently, Dad gave Molly a look that said "Well there you go then." Mrs Weasley got mad and sent us all to bed.

I said goodbye and goodnight to Remus, Tonks and Kingsley since they were the Order members I like the most, with the exception of Dumbledore, Dad and Mr and Mrs Weasley of course. I walked up to my room and climbed into bed, shortly after I herd a small knock at the door and Fred poked his head round the door. I waved him over to me and he sat down in my bed and made himself comfortable. "Night Freddie." I whispered in his arms.
"Night love." He whispered back and we both fell asleep in each other's arms.