First Impressions

None of us woke up until noon the next day, I was the first one up so I made a full English breakfast and tea/coffee for everyone as they sluggishly walked in and woke up. They all had headaches and were hung over, Fred and George were the worst, my head didn't hurt much. I also got to meet Faron's girlfriend but I don't think we could be friends, she just doesn't have similar interests as me.

Late one Sunday morning in early June I was going round the flat doing chores and cleaning up. I had Fred doing the dishes as I picked up dirty socks that were lying around the living room and yes I got Fred to do some chores, for once. I picked up the last sock and put it in the basket. I walked down the hall to Georges room to collect his washing too, he hasn't come out of his room all morning and has been there since before Fred and I got back from shopping last night. I knocked on the door then let myself in like he usually lets me do. "George do you have and-OH MY GOD!" I quickly turned around and walked back into the living room as I blinked quickly, trying to remove the image that has been scorched into my brain; George, who I'm assuming was naked, in bed with a girl, who I'm also assuming was naked. I kept whispering 'Oh my god' over and over again to myself. "What is it babe?" Fred asked as he dried his hands and walked over to me.

We heard thumps and clatters coming from down the hallway that were shortly followed by a pair of footsteps. George walked into the living room, pink faced, with the girl he was talking to at his birthday party a couple of months ago (top). I'm glad they hit it off but not so happy about how I found out. I was still trying to remove the image as George introduced her. "Erm...Guys this is Cereece Shacklebot." He said awkwardly, she smiled and gave a small wave hello. It was silent for a moment until Fred spoke and broke that silence. "Well that was an awkward introduction. Hi Cereece, I'm Fred, George's twin." He smiled.
"Really, I never would've guessed." She said jokingly and gave a small laugh.
"Nice." I laughed. "I'm Anna, Fred's girlfriend." I smiled. She gave me a pearly white smile back that made the corners of her eyes crinkle. I noticed how fascinating her eyes were, one was an enchanting blue where as the other was a warming brown. I think she noticed how I was admiring her eyes because she flipped her almost black hair out of the way and rose her head a little. "I know they're weird but 1) you don't have to stare and 2) I like them just the way they are." She said stubbornly.
"I don't think they're weird, I think they look awesome." I smiled whilst shaking my head. She gave me a short nod and smiled back. I think we're going to get along just fine.

For most of the day we just chilled out in the apartment and watched movies or played games. I got to know Cereece ( who I now called Cece) really well and , like I thought, we got on like a house on fire, even though we met just this morning I feel like I've known her for ages. She was really clumsy and was constantly tripping over the coffee table or spilling something, she was almost as clumsy as Tonks. Almost. "Cece come here!" I waved her over as I came out of my room with a box of photos I've collected over the years but have never got round to putting them in a photo album. "What's up Anna?" She asked as she almost tripped over the rug, I laughed as I rolled my eyes. "I wanna show you a photo of George." I said and found the photo I was looking for. I showed her a photo of the twins and I in our 3rd year, they had bowl hair cuts and their voices sounded like they had breathed in helium. We all seemed so little then, so innocent, now we're all different and have morphed into people who know that there is a war coming and know that we will have to fight in the end but still decide to proceed with our "childish" dreams in making the world slightly brighter with our jokes and humour. Cece began laughing at the photo and started pointing out little details that are not different and how little he looked.

The guys walked in after investigating a noise they heard downstairs and their eyes narrowed as we tried terribly to control our laughter. "What?" I asked innocently, trying to force a straight face.
"What have you shown her?" George asked eyeing the box. Fred's eyes widened when he saw the box.
"That's Anna's photo box." He told his twin and they both grew nervous. Cece burst out laughing as she couldn't control it any more and George rushed over to see the photo I showed her. "Oh god! Not that one." Fred and George said as George took it out of Cece's hands.
"Yup, that one, May, third year, the year of bowl cuts, awkwardness and our friendship." I said humbly, George quickly put it in his back pocket and pretended he hadn't seen it. "And the year of first, proper, crushes." Fred said and winked at me. My eyes became the size of saucers in horror. "You knew about that?" I asked worriedly and they both let out a small chuckle.
"You didn't exactly hide it love." Fred said and my face went bright red. I put my face in my hands whilst trying to hide my embarrassment. I couldn't look at Fred or I'd blush even more. I felt just like the little girl I was when I first developed my crush for Fred and I would blush and giggle any time he said something to me. I was so girly back then or was it just Fred who made me like that, I don't know. That evening we went through my photo box, laughing at all the embarrassing pictures of us and all the stories that went with them.