Last year at Hogwarts

When Harry went for his hearing the rest of us had to clean up the spare rooms. There was a Boggart in one cupboard and Mrs Weasley tried to get rid of it, boy was that a traumatizing experience, seeing the Boggart change into each Weasley laying dead on my drawing room floor was really upsetting because they were like my second family. I got choked up when it turned into Fred and George on the floor and Mrs Weasley was panicking, Fred held me to him as Moony helped her and got rid of the Boggart. "I think that's enough for today." Mrs Weasley said as she went to the kitchen for a cup of tea. The twins and I went upstairs to continue working on the Skiving Snack Boxes. We have dozens ready for sale and we've perfected all the sweets, I may have been unconscious for a bit when testing for defaults.

Our equipment lists came earlier today and Ron and Hermione were made prefects. "Oh Ron a prefect, that's everyone in the family!" Mrs Weasley said proudly.
"What are Fred and I, next door neighbors?" George asked defensively. I have been made head girl and Dad and Moony are really proud, I've probably been made it in the hope that my maturity will rub off on Fred and George, like that's ever going to happen. It also means I have to do night patrols and be responsible. Ugh!

Harry came back clear of charge and we held a small party for him. We were all glad he was able to stay at Hogwarts, it'd be quite odd if you didn't have someone being threatened with death every year. It's my last year at Hogwarts so I have to focus on my N.E.W.Ts so I can leave school with good grades. I want to become and Auror but I also want to work with Fred and George in their joke shop, I think I'll decide later, right now I should just enjoy the last couple of days of freedom I have left before I have to board the train to Hogwarts one final time.

On the way to Kings Cross we were accompanied by members of the Order: Moody, Remus, Tonks and some others. Dad insisted on coming so I said he had to be Padfoot so he would look like our pet and so no one gets suspicious. It was hilarious because I got to put a lead on him and call him Snuffles. The whole walk there he was getting distracted and overly excited and I think he was literally in the mind set of a dog because he would bark at cats and chase squirrels, I was laughing my ass off whilst Moony kept telling him off which made me laugh even more. We reached the platform and my sides were hurting because I was laughing so much, I said goodbye to Tonks and Remus and Mr & Mrs Weasley and crouched down to say goodbye to Dad. "See you later Snuffles." I laughed and kissed him between the ears, he licked my face as the whistle blew for us to get on the train.

I waved goodbye to everyone and climbed aboard the train. I followed Fred and George down the isle to our compartment, when I walked in I was tackled by Angelina. "Anna I missed you!" She screamed.
"I missed you too!" I screamed back.
"Stop screaming!" George yelled and Angelina's head snapped towards him.
"Georgie!" She squealed and jumped onto George. I laughed with Fred as we sat down by the window.
"Can you believe it's our last year at Hogwarts?" I said quietly, I got mumbled replies of "I know" or "I can't believe it."

We all laughed and messed about until we were about an hour away from Hogwarts and I had to go to a meeting as Head Girl, it included each of the houses prefects and Head boys and girls. The meeting was basically us giving the prefects a lecture about the rules and rights they had. The prefects went to patrol the train and I went back to my compartment to get my uniform and get changed.

The Great Hall was buzzing with the chatter of students coming back from their holidays. I sat at the table with Fred and George as Professor Dumbledore started his speech. "I also wish to welcome our new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, Professor Delores Umbridge." He said and gestured to a short, plump woman sat besides Snape, she was dressed in all pink and had a sickly sweet smile plastered across her ugly, toad-like face. "And I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing the Professor good luck. Now as usual our caretaker Mr Filch has asked me to remind you-"
"Hem Hem." Umbridge coughed. Everyone in the Great Hall went silent, my jaw dropped open in shock.
"Did she just interrupt Dumbledore? No one interrupts Dumbledore, he's...Dumbledore." I whispered to Fred and he looked just as shocked as I was. We turned back to the stumpy woman as she walked up to Dumbledore's podium, all the teachers looked mortified and taken back. "Thank you, headmaster, for those kind words of welcome. And how lovely it is to see all your bright, happy faces smiling up at me." She said sweetly, I looked around the hall and there was not one smiling face among us. "I'm sure we're all going to be good friends." She smiled, I scoffed.
"That's likely." I said at the same time as the twins. I think she heard us because she sent us a look.
"The Ministry of Magic has always considered the education of young witches and wizards to be a vital importance. Although each headmaster has brought something new to this historic school, progress for the sake of progress must be discouraged, let us preserve what must be preserved, perfect what must be perfected and prune practices that aught to be prohibited. Hem Hem. " She said sweetly as if rehearsed, I can already tell I'm going to hate her, must be my seer instinct, but also because I already want to kill her. Dumbledore began to clap as she walked off and the students joined him. "Thank you professor Umbridge, that was very inspiring." Dumbledore said.

We were dismissed for bed and I made my way back to the common room thinking about how bad Defense classes will be with her. "So what do you think of the new Professor?" Fred asked teasingly, I imitate Umbridge's sickly smile and turn to Fred.
"I'm going to throw a party when she dies at the end of the year, wanna come?" I said sweetly, adding her little laugh at the end. Fred raised his eyebrows and started to laugh. "You hate her that much already?" He asked in disbelief.
"Never trust anyone who wears so much pink." I said jokingly and he laughed with me. "Ugh, she's going to drive me up the wall." I mumbled as I sat down on Fred's lap.
"Ah don't worry love, the year will be over before you know it." He said positively. I nod my head and lean on Fred. "That scares me more." I mumble and I relax as the sun sets in the window making the fire illuminate the room.