Ridiculous

I jumped when the hospital wing doors opened revealing Mr and Mrs Weasley rushing up the ward with Fleur closely behind them looking terrified. Mrs Weasley rushed past McGonagall and saw Bill's mangled face. "Oh Bill." She whispered. Remus, Tonks and I got up and backed away so they could get closer to the bed. "You said Greyback attacked him? But he hadn't transformed? So what does that mean? What will happen to Bill?" Mr Weasley asked Professor McGonagall, she looked helplessly at Remus and said they don't know yet. "There will probably be some contamination, Arthur. It is an odd case, probably unique...We don't know what his behavior will be like when he wakes up..." Remus said and Mrs Weasley took the ointment from Madam Pomfrey and started treating Bill's wounds.
"And Dumbledore....Minerva, is it true....is he really...?" McGonagall nodded, Mrs Weasley stared at Bill and began to sob.
"Of course, it doesn't matter how he looks...it's not really important....but he was a very handsome little boy....always very handsome...and he was going to be married." Mrs Weasley thought out loud.
"And what do you mean by zat?" Said Fleur, who up till now had been very quiet. "What do you mean 'e was going to be married?" Mrs Weasley looked startled. "Well-only that-"
"You theenk that Bill will not weesh marry me anymore? You theenk, because of these bites, he will not love me?"
"No that's not what I-"
"Because 'e will!" Fleur said drawing up to her full height and flipping her hair back. "It would take more zan a werewolf to stop Bill loving me!"
"Well, yes, I'm sure, but I thought perhaps- given how- how he-" Mrs Weasley stuttered.
"You thought I would not weesh to marry him? Or per'aps you 'oped?" She said, nostrils flaring. "What do I care how 'e looks? I am good looking enough for both of us, I theenk! All of these scars show zat my husband is brave! And I shall do zat!" Fleur added fiercely, she took the ointment from Mrs Weasley and began dabbing Bill's wounds. Everyone was still. I stood silently next to Tonks waiting doe someone to say anything. "Our Great Aunt Muriel, has a very beautiful tiara- goblin made- which I am sure I could persuade her to lend to you for the wedding. She is very fond of Bill, you know, and it would look lovely with your hair." Mrs Weasley said breaking the silence.
"Thank you, I am sure zat will be lovely." Fleur said stiffly. All of a sudden, it was like we were in another world. Fleur and Mrs Weasley were crying and hugging each other. Me, Ginny and Hermione exchanged startled looks.

"You see." Said Tonks with a strained voice whilst she glared at Remus. "She still wants to marry him, even though he's been bitten! She doesn't care." I looked at Tonks who had so many emotions in her face, then to Remus who had tensed up.
"It's different, Bill will not be a full werewolf. The cases are completely-"
"But I don't care either, I don't care!" She said as she took the front of Remus' shirt and shook them. "I've told you a million times." It all clicked in my head: Tonks' mouse coloured hair, her calling him sweetheart at Christmas. She loves him. He just doesn't want to let her in in-case he hurts her. " And I've told you a million times, that I'm too old for you, too poor....too dangerous." Remus said avoiding Tonks' eyes.
"Remus you're being ridiculous." I said.
"I'm not being ridiculous, Tonks deserves someone young and whole." Remus said. I walked up to him, he looked up to meet my eyes and I stared into his. "But she wants you." I said with a small smile. "And the young and whole don't always remain so." My smile faded as I nodded to Bill. Remus' gaze with me wavered and he returned his stare to the floor. "This is...not the moment to discuss it, Dumbledore's dead."
"Dumbledore would have been happier than anyone to know that there was a little more love in the world." McGonagall said as Hagrid walked in. They left shortly after to discuss who will be headmaster and other stuff.

After everybody left, I stayed with the Weasleys by Bill's bed, I didn't want to get involved in whatever argument or conversation Remus and Tonks were having. I was curled up in a chair by the window and I stared out at the rising sun that created a peaceful glow on the sky. I glanced over at Fleur who was asleep holding Bill's hand, then to Mrs Weasley who was stroking Bill's hair. I stared back out of the window as I was in deep thought; Dumbledore's dead, there is no one protecting Hogwarts. Voldemort is getting stronger as are his forces. You could be killed at any minute now or it could be your loved one. Dumbledore was the only one Voldemort feared and he's gone, no where is safe. "Everything is going to change, wont it Molly." I said quietly, breaking the silence. She looked up at me from across the bed with an expression of surprise, probably because I used her first name. Her expression faded into a soft smile. "It will dear, but I have faith that we will all stay strong and stay together." She said softly, she took my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze before returning to stroking Bill.

I looked out of the window once more as Fawkes' song rang softly through the grounds. I watched as the magnificent creature flew gracefully across the morning sky, singing it's peaceful tune. Slowly it flew from the castle and into the horizon. Where it was going, no one knew, but I could sense that he would be back and that as he got further and further away from us, the feeling of safety and protection left, leaving caution and danger. Everything was going to change, whether for good or for bag, I'm not sure. A war is coming and soon. I just hope that we all survive it.