Explosions

I rushed downstairs to the Great Hall whilst shoving stuff into my bag, I had over slept and I want one last breakfast with the twins before they leave. I ran to the Gryffindor table and crashed down on the bench next to them. "You alright there love?" Fred asked chuckling as I regained my breath. "Yeah-over-slept." I said between breaths. "Okay so for your leavers prank I was thinking that I set of one or two dungbombs in the entrance hall to get Umbridge outside." I said skeptically glancing at the twins.
"Sure why not." George said shoveling a fork bacon.
"You could get into loads of trouble after we go." Fred frowned but I shrugged my shoulders.
"It's my last year and I want to have a bit of fun. Besides it's probably going to be my last prank, without you guys around to help." I said and kissed his cheek. He put his arm around me and kissed the top of my head. I'm definitely going to miss stuff like this.

Through out the day I had 2 exams in the morning and then the rest of the day was free and I helped the twins stuff messenger bags full of our fireworks. We sat by the lake for the afternoon talking and reminiscing on their most spectacular pranks at Hogwarts. Soon enough it was time for us to get back to the castle and begin the prank.

The clock chimed 5 and I quietly strolled down to the entrance hall. I sat on the bottom step and pulled out a book from my bag. I looked around to see if the coast was clear, it was so I dived into my bag to retrieve the dungbombs. I smiled wickedly and rolled the two towards the Great Hall's doors. They let off large disruptive bangs and I returned to "reading" to try and look innocent. Soon enough I heard the click of Umbridge's heels on the stone floor of the hall and the large doors opened. She looked around the entrance hall till her eyes landed on me and narrowed. "Miss Black. Here. Now." She ordered. I put my book in my bag and swung it round my neck, I walked casually over to Umbridge. " Yes professor?" I asked innocently.
"Why are you causing such a ruckus out her?" She snapped, I put my hand over my heard and wore an expression of confusion.
"What ever do you mean professor?" I asked. Before she was able to answer a small, bright firework whizzed in front of her tauntingly before flying off into the Great Hall and exploding.

I heard the twins before I saw them. They came flying down the stairs on their brooms shouting and yelling. Fred flew so he was able to pick me up onto his broom. "No wonder you weren't a chaser." I teased after I pulled myself onto his broom behind him. When we zoomed into the hall they flew a firework each as I waved my wand and caused all of the test papers to fly up. I then began helping them throw fireworks all over the place There were loads of different fireworks; some to chase the Slytherins, some that give you your own personal, mini firework show in all different colours. Fred and I gave George a fly-by high-five and threw more fireworks. I was having the time of my life as we threw fireworks and watched the joyful reactions of everyone.

Fred pulled out a large dragon shaped firework from his bag and handed it to me. "Ready when you are!" The twins shouted to me. A huge grin grew on my face. "THIS ONE IF FOR THE DRAGON UMBRIDGE!!!" I screamed and threw it into the air behind me. It exploded into a gang of fireworks and the sparks formed a giant, Chinese firework dragon. It dived down and chased Umbridge down the hall to the entrance hall, closing it's fiery jaws on her once it reached the door. "Fred!" I yelled over the sound of cheering crowds and breaking glass. "I'm going to miss you!"
"I'll miss you too!" He yelled back.
"Make sure you come to Diagon Alley as soon as you get off the train!" I nodded my head.
"Just kiss!" I heard George yell. I laughed and Fred's lips smashed into mine. Once again there were fireworks (literally and metaphorically) we pulled away and he set me down on the ground with Hermione, Ron and Harry before flying out of the hall with George. Everyone chased after them cheering as they set off more fireworks outside. We ran to the courtyard where everyone in the school was crowded, cheering and screaming at the twins and their prank that will go down in Hogwarts history. There was a sparkling 'W' made out of sparks in the sky and I watched as my favorite twins and best friends flew off into the distance. I looked behind me and saw Harry collapsed on the floor and Hermione crouched next to him. I rushed over to him to hear him saying "Sirius." in a very serious tone. (No pun intended)

Harry began to run up the moving staircase as we all followed. I felt kind of invisible as they all argued. "I saw it, it's just like with Mr Weasley. It's the same door I've been seeing for months only I couldn't remember where I'd seen it before. Sirius said Voldemort was after something he didn't have before and it's in the Department of Mysteries!" Harry shouted as he raced up the stairs.
"Harry please just listen." Hermione said and we all stopped."What if Voldemort meant for you to see this? What if he's only hurting Sirius to get to you?" She asked and Harry just glared at her.
"Well what if he is? Am I supposed to just let him die? Hermione, he's the only family I've got left."
"He's my family too Harry!" I yelled and they all were startled that I was there. "And am I not family? I'm your god-sister and I will always be here for you." I said lowering my volume.
"What do we do?" Ron asked and we all started climbing the stairs again.
"We'll have to use the floo network!" Harry said and Hermione gave me a confused look.
"But Umbridge has all of the chimneys under surveillance." She said as my legs began to burn from the running upstairs.
"Not all of them." I said and gave her a cheeky grin.

We ran up to Umbrige's office and in the heat of the moment I may have got too excited and used "Bombarda" instead of "Alohamora" on the door. I stepped over to door. "Woopsie." I said as Harry crouched down by the fire.
"Alert the Order if you can." He said. Hermione gave a short laugh in disbelief.
"You really think we're going to let you go on your own?" She asked.
"Don't be daft Harry! We're going with you." I said loudly. Hermione gave me a "calm down" look then crouched down next to Harry at the fireplace and made him look at her. "When are you going to get this into that thick skull of yours, we're in this together." She said. 

"That. You. Are." Said a sharp voice from behind us. I closed my eyes.

"Fuck." I said under my breath. Umbridge made the Inquisitorial squad round up anyone from DA that would most likely help Harry. We were each trapped by being held by a Slytherin; Crabbe had Hermione, Goyle had Ron, 3 beefy Slytherins held Ginny, Luna and Neville and I was being held by my sweet 2nd cousin Draco. Harry was sat in a chair as Umbridge bent over to talk to him. "You were going to see Dumbledore weren't you." She stated and Harry replied with a simple
"No." She smacked him round the face and left a red mark on his cheek. Snape walked in and stepped over the door.
"You sent for me Headmistress?"
"Snape yes, it is time for answers whether he wants to give them to me or not. Have you brought the Veritaserum?" She asked quickly. 

"I'm afraid you've used up all my stores interrogating students and used the last of it on Miss Chang." Snape said and Hermione gave a sigh of relief. "Unless you wish to poison him, and I would have the greatest sympathy if you did....I cannot help you." He said and turned for the door. "He's got Padfoot, he's got Padfoot in the place where it's hidden." I said desperately. Malfoy jabbed the back of my neck with his wand as Umbridge was asking what Padfoot was, what was hidden and where. "I have no idea." Snape said and left.

Umbridge said she had no alternative but to use the Cruciatus curse on Harry and when Hermione pointed out that it was illegal Umbridge just continued. Just before she was about to cast the spell Hermione began shouting at Harry to tell her where Dumbledore's "secret weapon" is. I don't know where Hermione is leading her but now I'm stuck in the office with the DA students that were captured and the few Inquisitorial squad members that are here. "What a pathetic cousin you are Malfoy." I said casually after 10 minutes of unbearable silence. "I'm not related to filthy blood traitors." He spat and I just rolled my eyes.
"If you say so." I said quietly. Silence fell over us again until Ron cleared his throat.
"Anna do you have any sweets?" He asked nodding his head on the word 'sweets', my mouth made an 'o' as I caught on to what he was saying, I nodded and reached into my pocket. Malfoy took the handful of sweets I pulled out and threw them to his cronies who started vomiting after eating my emergency Puking Pastels. We all laughed and ran out of the office and down the stairs. Now to find Harry and Hermione and get to London.