I can't be

Everyone woke up at around 10 the next morning to help prepare for the wedding. I walked downstairs for breakfast in sweatpants and a plain t-shirt and was greeted by the warming smell of Mrs Weasley's cooking, even though the chef was upstairs helping Fleur. I sat down at the table and piled food onto my plate, Fred walked in and sat down next to me then kissed my temple. "Don't eat too much or you'll be sick again." Fred said, luckily we where the only ones in the kitchen at the time or otherwise there would be a lot of people being put of their food. "Fred, I'm hungry, just let me eat please." I pleaded, he nodded and kissed my cheek before he left to get ready.

I was just finishing up the yogurt and fruit I had after my full English breakfast about an hour later, when Mrs Weasley called down the stairs. "Anna, we're ready to do your hair and make up!" I put the bowl and spoon in the sink and ran upstairs to Ginny's room. Fleur was in a chair getting her hair done up and having the head piece put in, already she looked beautiful. I smiled and sat down in front of Mrs Weasley who started curling my hair with her wand. Great Aunt Muriel was in the corner mumbling about how Fleur wasn't using her tiara, I just rolled my eyes at the old bat and began talking to Fleur, trying to ease the nerves.

A while later they had finished my hair and was working on my eye makeup when, once again, I began to feel nauseous. Every God damn morning! "Molly is it alright id I go to the bathroom quickly, I don't feel to great." I said quietly, she looked at me with slight worry on her face.
"You did look a little peaky, hurry, off you go." She shooed me, I got up quickly and rushed down the hall to the bathroom. I quickly closed the door before I began to vomit into the toilet. About ten minutes later there was a soft knock at the door. "I'm in here, sorry." I said to the person outside the door, they opened the door and came in anyway. "Only me love. You alright, mum told me you were sick again." Fred said and say down on the floor with me, I flushed the toilet then took his hand and lent my head on his shoulder.
"I told you not to eat so much." He chuckled and lent back on the bath tub.
"Shut up." I smiled and shook my head. The door opened again and Mrs Weasley came in.
"Good, Fred, you're here. I need a word with the two of you." She said seriously. 'Uh oh' I though and smiled, she only used to say this when we'd just completed a prank and got told off for it, some how I don't think this will be as light hearted. "Annabelle, is there a chance that you could be pregnant?" Mrs Weasley said with a uncertain tone.
"No why?" I asked with a slight laugh.
"Well, it's just that you've been ill every morning since you've been here and Fred told me that you've been eating more than usual. Is there a possibility?" She said softly, I shrugged my shoulders and pulled my knees to my chest. "I'll leave you two to think, and if you want I can arrange a doctor's appointment for you. Don't be too long though, there's still a wedding to get ready for." She smiled.
"Thank you Molly." I smiled back and she left.

My smiled faded and I put my head in my hands. "I'm not ready to be a mum, I never had a mum growing up, how will I know what to do. I'm not prepared, I'm only nineteen, we're not even married and there's the war..." I began to ramble and Fred began to rub circles on my back.
"Shh, it's fine love, we don't know if you are pregnant or not." Fred said softly. I took my head out of my hands and looked at him.
"That's the thing, I think I am. I've gained weight, I'm hungry a lot of the time and the vision- ugh the vision, I should have known!" I scolded myself and Fred looked at me oddly. "What do you mean 'the vision'?" Fred asked and I sighed, guess it's time to tell him.
"About three weeks ago I had a vision that I was in a room and there was a woman sitting on the sofa with a baby bump but I didn't know who it was because everything was blurry. Then I was in a hospital room and the woman was there again with her baby and her husband smiling and I should have known it was me, well I had a hunch but I didn't think it would happen for another few years or so." I said quickly.
"Calm down, Anna, it will be fine." Fred said reassuringly.
"What about the war? Fred if we die, I don't want the baby to grow up on its own." I said with tears brimming my eyes.
"We wont die. And IF we do, they wont be on their own, they'll have the best, most loving family you can get and I don't think that for a second mum will let it go hungry or be adopted out of this wonderful family of ours." He smiled and rested his forehead on mine.
"I love you Fred." I said and kissed his nose.
"I love you too." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

I returned to the room where everyone was getting ready a couple of minutes later. After telling everyone I was fine I looked over to Molly and gave her a nod which she then returned. I re-did my make up and pulled on a white sundress to wear until I got into my bridesmaid dress. I went downstairs and into the garden as the boys pitched the tent, it was a large, white marquee that had a tunnel type thing coming off and leading into the house. I walked over to Fred and took his hand in mine. "Did you talk to mum about the doctors thing." Fred said quietly.
"Yeah. Fred what are we going to do if I am. We don't have enough room in the apartment for a baby, and I'm sure George wont want to hear a baby crying all through the night." I said nervously.
"Then, when we find out, we can go house hunting and find the perfect house for us. Baby steps." He laughed and I gave him a glare that said 'really?' " Aw, now come on, that's not a very pretty face." He chuckled and I smiled and rolled my eyes.
"What's the Minister of Magic doing here?" George asked, I turned around and saw Rufus Scrimgeour walking down the lane. What does he want?