Wattpad Blockparty Winter 2017 Post

Kimberley S B Lieb – newbie to Ambassador

In case our paths haven't crossed yet, let me introduce myself. My name is Kimberley (pleased to meet you) and I am a single mum. My teenage daughter is hurtling towards her prom (help credit card bashing!) and I live just outside London in a suburb of the UK. I am 51 young, with a tendency to be quirky but it beats being boring, I say!

By day I am a PA and at night when not writing, I turn my hand to most things, whether it be cooking, sewing, painting, sorting drains or building stuff! I'm a practical gal!

I have a long-term partner who is supportive of my writing and has been building his narrow boat for a many a year, which I call "the large man cave on water". It's hard to identify physical progress amongst the tools; although I am assured there has been electrical wiring improvements, which is not obvious.

Someone Hiding in the Shadows is my first full length novel I have completed (currently editing) and is the first book in the series of four.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/6827950-someone-hiding-in-the-shadows

I am also a Wattpad Ambassador and attended my first convention in December 2016 in London, which was an amazing experience to meet such lovely people in person and put voices and faces to the profiles I already knew on the site.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/81889790-londonwattcon16-interviews

My interview questions for the LondonWattCon16 created a real buzz and after so much feedback, I had to supply more questions to satisfy the question frenzy. Check it out, if you want to the see the craziness!

Thanks everyone for making it such a joy and I am already planning questions for next year J. If you want to be part of the big questions that got everyone buzzing, please give me some of your thoughts here at this link below, so that we can make next year even better!