23 -Jarod's Kiss

I was mulling over things, when a voice interrupted my thoughts. "Hey daydreamer, don't dream anymore, I'm here sweetheart!" laughed Jarod.

His wicked sense of humour, was something that always made me smile.

His arms wrapped around me and his lips took mine, so full and hard, that it so took my breath away. I almost fell over.

"Hey you, mind where you are going?" said Jarod, steadying me.

"I can see you missed me, you sexy vixen!" Jarod laughed.

His eyes twinkled and I smiled, feeling my cheeks glow hot. Jarod held out his hand and encased mine within it, the warmth comforting. The glances he gave me, stirred my hot love for him, as we walked together towards the car park.

All my fears were pushed to one side for the moment. How I loved this man, crazy though it might be. The way he made my body feel and put all of my senses back on full alert.

Jarod stopped again, turned towards me and smiled, pulling me towards him. His other hand curved round my neck, almost growling as he pulled me to him his eyes sparkling as he kissed me deeper and longer. I was so lost within his embrace that everything that had been on my mind, fell to the wayside. All I thought of was him and nothing else but that moment existed. He made me soar and I lost all sense of time. I didn't want him to stop.

"Mmm," Jarod said and then abruptly drew away from me and unclasped his arms around me.

"Athina darling, I think we're causing a stir," Jarod said huskily.

I came to my senses as he smiled at me. I felt a little embarrassed but also a little disorientated. He affected me so much, I felt as though he had drugged me with his kisses.

"Let's go home." Jarod said, holding out his hand to take mine.

I smiled back at him, despondently; I hadn't wanted the kiss to end.

"Hey, it's good to know you missed me!" said Jarod.

He traced his fingers to the back of my neck and ran them up and down, making me tingled. His finger touched the side of my face as he turned my face.

"You can show me more, much more at home. Privately!" he said, with a wink.

Jarod's lips caressed mine, as he tempted me with a promise of more to come, before he stepped away to the side of the car.

He opened the car door for me and slid in beside him. I felt the afterglow of his embrace all the way home.

The journey back to his apartment took longer than either of us wanted. Jarod slammed the front door with a heavy thud behind us. We had no reason to contain ourselves any longer.

I closed the gap, so the knowledge of where his body and mine started was hard to define, as we became almost one. With the first devouring kiss, the gates of passion opened. Hungrily, we shed our clothes in great haste leaving a trail in our wake along the hallway.

The taste of our kisses and skin caused an aroma that intoxicated us, until we could not resist a moment longer. Entwined, we burned in passion as we touched and felt every piece of each other's bodies, time and time again, until we were spent and the bird's chorus informed us it was morning.

Edit 5PALH Nov 2017

If you liked this chapter please do vote (please hit the star) and if you have time to comment that would mean so much to me, as your feedback inspires me to keep writing and your helpful critique is greatly appreciated as I learn and grow on my journey as a writer.

No part of this may be reproduced or transmitted in any forms or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without permission by the author. Many thanks Kimberley S B Lieb