Dancer (Blake Griffin) -Jordan-

This one's for @mahomie_32 I hope you like it! Sorry it's not incredibly long!

-Jordan's POV-

I woke up to my alarm and tried to get up, but I couldn't because my beautiful boyfriend, Blake Griffin, had his arms wrapped around my waist tightly.

I smiled and pecked his lips. Blake slowly opened his eyes, and then smiled. "Good morning Jordan."

"Babe, let go. I need to go for my dance tryout,"I mumbled, rubbing my eyes. Blake groaned,"I don't want you to go."

I countered,"Well I never want you to leave to different cities when you play basketball, but you still do." Blake looked off into the distance before saying,"Okay, true." I giggled and got out of bed.

When I was ready, I went to the tryouts, where I think I did good. The tryouts were for backup dancers that were needed for Jason Derulo's tour that was coming up. There were a bunch of girls there, but I definitely kept up. It was super fun as well.

-1 Month Later-

"Blake, I'm in! I'm one of the backup dancers!"I cheered, just finishing reading the letter that had confirmed the news. I wrapped my arms around Blake and kissed him. He mumbled,"Oh, good job Jordan."

I stepped away from him. "Are you okay, baby?"I asked. Blake confessed,"I don't want you to leave. I really don't. You're going to be gone for so long." "But Blake, this is my dream! I have to go!"I exclaimed.

Blake replied,"Why can't you just stay? I'm going to miss you so much. I don't want to live without you for 6 months." "I have to deal with you always leaving, but I still survive, Blake." "But this is different!"he protested.

"You only think it's different because you're not the one with the privileges this time. You jump at every opportunity, but if I have a chance to, you try to hold me back? This is my dream Blake, and maybe if you can't handle that... Then maybe we should just break up,"I said. "Maybe we should,"Blake decided.

He stormed out of the house, and I instantly started crying. The man I love just walked away. I had to pick between a man and my dreams, and I picked my dreams.

Slowly that sadness turned into anger. Blake left me because he didn't support my dreams. Why should I be with a man that's holding me back? It's Blake's fault for letting go of me. I don't care.

-6 Months Later-

Today's the last tour date, and it's in Los Angeles. The tour was so fun, and I did miss Blake in the beginning, but then I got used to not having him around.

The other dancers and I walked on stage and started performing our choreographed dances while Jason Derulo sang. The crowd was super loud, and that just made me super pumped.

As we finished the last dance, I noticed a man standing in the middle of the crowd. There stood Blake Griffin, grinning ear to ear, watching me dance. I made sure it didn't distract me though.

The girls and I ran off stage and got dressed into our normal clothes. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and grabbed my bag.

I walked out of the changing room and saw Blake standing there. "How'd you get in here?"I asked, pushing my bag over my shoulder. Blake shrugged. "Perks of being an NBA player." I rolled my eyes.

"Well what do you want?"I asked. Blake said,"I want to apologize and make you mine again. I'm sorry for everything, Jordan. I'm an idiot for letting you leave like that. Can you please give me a second chance?" I chewed on my bottom lip. Blake added,"I'll do anything for you. Just let me be your boyfriend again."

I answered by placing my lips on his. Blake kissed back before I pulled away. "My answer is yes,"I giggled.

Blake lifted me up and kissed me all over my face. "I'll never ever make you mad again and definitely never let you leave my life. I'm sorry for everything. I love you Jordan." I laughed. "I love you too Blake."