Love At First Sight (Damian Lillard) -Teressa-

Okay, so this one's for theklayvibe ! I hope you enjoy this. Sorry for the wait! (:

-Teressa's POV-

I was at my cousin's house, just hanging out with him. His name's Steph Curry. Yes, the famous NBA player that every girl is in love with. We're really close cousins and we hang out whenever we can pretty much.

"Teressa, let me watch TV,"Steph groaned, reaching over me to get the remote. I snatched the remote away and exclaimed,"No! I want to see who the stalker is in the show! It's been like 5 seasons, and they're finally revealing it!" Steph chuckled. "You and your stupid shows,"he commented. I rolled my eyes.

"My friend's gonna come over over in a bit,"Steph informed. I looked over at him. "Who?" "Damian Lillard,"he answered. "Oh, cool. He's a good player,"I nodded. Steph replied,"Yeah, well we're just going to chill, play video games and stuff."

I said,"I'll just stay up in the guest room then." "Okay, you can come down if you want though,"he responded.

I nodded and grabbed a bag of chips before walking up to the guest room. I laid down on the bed and texted my friends.

The doorbell rang. Damian Lillard's probably here.

It got very loud very quickly, as Damian and Steph were screaming at the tops of their lungs. Guys and their video games...

I decided to go downstairs to get something to drink. I also really wanted to see Damian Lillard in person. I mean, could you blame me?

I walked down the stairs and Damian's head immediately turned towards me. I gave him a smile.

"Hey,"he greeted. Steph just glanced at me and then went back to playing NBA 2K16. "That's my cousin,"Steph mumbled, focused on the game. "I'm Teressa,"I said, sitting next to Damian.

"Oh, hi Teressa. I'm Damian,"he introduced. I laughed,"I already know who you are." He smiled. "You know who I am? I like that." "You're a very good looking player,"I admitted. Damian chuckled. "Thanks babe. You're stunning,"he complimented. I blushed a bit.

Steph asked,"Can you two stop flirting?" "We are not flirting, okay?"I defended.

Damian kept his eyes on me while saying,"Um, Steph, you keep playing by yourself. I don't feel like playing anymore." I laughed a bit. This guy kept staring at me.

"You don't wanna play because you want to make googly eyes at my cousin,"Steph mumbled. I blushed and muttered,"Shut up Steph."

Damian asked,"Would you like to come outside with me, Teressa?" I smiled. "I would love to, Damian." "Don't go kissing now,"Steph called as we walked away. I rolled my eyes.

We went outside and sat on the grass. "So, tell me about you Teressa,"Damian said, folding his hands together.

I told him about my hobbies, likes, dislikes, just everything. He seemed really interested and engaged in lots of conversation with me. It was just...nice.

"You're really beautiful, and have one hell of a personality,"Damian started saying. I blushed and gave him a small smile. He added,"I'd really like to hang out with you again and maybe go on a date?" I grinned and nodded. "I'd like that a lot." Damian smiled. "Okay, nice."

"Do you want to go back inside. This grass is starting to itch,"I said. Damian nodded and stood up. He took my hand and helped me up as well.

We walked inside and Steph looked up at us. "Did y'all make out or something? The grins on your faces are so damn big,"Steph commented. I laughed and shook my head. "No, we just talked. But we're going to go on a date,"I informed.

Steph teased,"Aw, how cute! Damian and Teressa going on a date!" "Hey, shut up,"I replied. He burst out laughing.

To shut him up, I quickly reached up and kissed Damian on the lips. I pulled away and smirked at Steph.

He covered his eyes and exclaimed,"Ew! My baby cousin! She's making out with my friend!" I laughed and stuck out my tongue at him.

"Let's go up to my room,"I told Damian, tugging on his hand. He was still shocked about the kiss. I giggled a bit and led him upstairs.

"Hey, remember that this is my house and my guest room!"Steph called from downstairs. I rolled my eyes and ignored him.