Prank War (Steven Adams) -Jessica-

This one is for the lovely WolfGirl1099 ! I hope you like it (:

-Jessica's POV-

I went into my office early one afternoon to get some work done. I work for the Oklahoma City Thunder as an event planner.

It's a super fun job and I always get to be around the players. My boyfriend, Steven Adams, is on the team so it's great always seeing him.

I sat at my office and noticed that my laptop was missing.

I need that laptop more than anything. It has a lot of important information on it that is only stored on that one laptop. It was stressing me out.

I saw a note that said: Give us some candy or you won't be seeing your laptop again. -R.W. & C.P.

I sighed, knowing exactly who had taken my important possession. I walked through the hallways, in search of Russell Westbrook and Cameron Payne.

I ran into Steven during the search. "Why do you look so mad?"he questioned, putting his hand on my cheek. I shook my head, giving him a smile. "I'm not mad. I'm just trying to find Russell and Cameron. They took my damn laptop and left me this note,"I explained, showing him the paper.

Steven chuckled, shaking his head. "So they got you involved in this too, huh?"he asked. "What're you talking about?"I questioned.

Steven informed,"There's a prank war going on among the players. I guess they've expanded it to just anyone around here now." I sighed. "I'm going to get back at those two." "And I'll help you,"Steven smiled.

I made Steven go around and collect as many Post-It sticky notes as he could in as many colours possible. I did the same thing. There were lots all around the offices.

Then I told Steven to come with me to the parking lot. Steven helped me identify Russell's car and we spent a very very long time covering every piece of his car with colourful pieces of paper. And we had such a blast with it too, just laughing and talking while doing it.

We thought it would be funny to add some little notes on some of the Post-Its, such as "Your jump shot could use some practice", "I think you should buy a whole new wardrobe", and simply just "You suck". It took a few hours, but you better believe it was worth it.

Next, we went on to pranking the rookie on the team, Cameron Payne.

It happens to be that Cameron always is the first to shower after practices and games. That made it very obvious what prank to pull on him.

I strolled through the kitchen area and rummaged through drawers, trying to find some sort of powder. I don't know why, but there was some red Kool-Aid powder in one of the drawers.

I made Steven unscrew the shower head so that I could fill it with the red powder. Then I got him to screw it back in.

"When he takes a shower, he'll be in for a surprise,"I grinned. Steven chuckled and nodded in agreement.

After practice, I made sure to stick around the OKC locker rooms to see Cameron's reaction first hand.

I heard him shout,"What the fuck?" which made me laugh so hard I almost fell. Steven was in the locker room, as I told him to make a video of Payne just in case something funny happened.

Soon Steven approached me, phone in hand. He showed me a video of Cameron, red gooey powder all over his body, face, and in his hair. It was hilarious. I doubled over in laughter.

We saw Russell heading towards his car a little bit later on and acted like spies, sneaking around. As soon as Russell saw his car,

he mumbled,"What on earth is going on?" It was so hard stifling my laughter. Steven had his head on my shoulder, trying to hold in a laugh.

"Steven, Jessica, is that you?"I heard Russell shout. I looked at Steven with wide eyes before Steven took my hand and whispered,"Run."

We booked it down a couple hallways into my office. I locked the door, laughing so hard. My stomach was hurting and tears were rolling down my cheeks. Steven was in pretty much the same state as me. It was completely hilarious.

"Jessica, Steven! Open the damn door right now!"I heard Russell yell, banging on my door. "Sorry, but no,"I managed to say between giggles.

"What did I ever do to you two?"I heard Cameron ask. "Yeah, what did I do too?"Russell added.

I looked at Steven confused. "Um... Give me my laptop and I'll tell you two,"I unsurely said.

I was really confused at that moment. They really sounded innocent.

Russell asked,"What laptop, Jess?" "The one you two stole and left a note for!"Steven shouted through the door. "We didn't do that!"they both exclaimed at the same time.

I slowly went and opened the door. Cameron and Russell looked so confused.

"So you two weren't the ones to take my laptop and leave that note on my desk?"I investigated slowly. They both shook their heads slowly.

I looked at Steven, eyes wide. Then I looked back at the two guys. "I'm so sorry. I got a stupid ransom note for my laptop and it was signed with the initials R.W. and C.P. I thought it was you two,"I apologized.

I heard laughter. I stepped into the hallway where I saw Dion Waters and André Roberson laughing their butts off. "We tricked you!"Dion laughed, high-fiving André.

Russell warned Steven and I,"You know, Cameron and I are going to get you two back for this. Just wait and see."

I pointed at Dion and André. "And you two better watch out for Steven and I,"I said. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever,"André waved us off before leaving with Dion.

Russell and Cameron left soon enough as well, very furious.

Steven and I sat in my office, exhausted after all the events that had taken place.

"Wait, where's my laptop? ...Those idiots never gave it back,"I realized. "Whatever Jess. We'll get it later. Let's just take a break out of these shenanigans and relax,"Steven said, wrapping his arms around me as we sat on the couch. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"You're so comfy,"I mumbled into his shirt. He replied,"And you're so cute."

I blushed a bit, pecking Steven on the lips. "Love you princess,"he said, kissing my forehead. "Love you too, my prince,"I replied, smiling up at him.