The Only One (Kyrie Irving) -Destiny-

Oh my goodness y'all. Sorry I haven't updated in a few days. I wasn't feeling the whole writing thing. But this one's for coolkiddes ! I really hope you enjoy it (:

-Destiny's POV-

The nerve of this girl...

I was just laying in bed, scrolling through Instragram, when I saw this girl's comments on my boyfriend Kyrie's picture.

This girl has been everywhere lately. I've seen her at games, on his Instagram, everything. She's getting on my nerves.

"Kyrie, come here baby!"I called. He came down the stairs in just his sweatpants. Damn, my boyfriend's fine.

I snapped out of it when he sat down next to me and put his arm around my shoulder. "What's up, beautiful?"he asked.

I showed him my phone. "Who's this girl and why's she calling you her baby?"I questioned, crossing my arms.

Kyrie glanced at my phone before saying,"Baby, you know you have nothing to worry about. I don't even talk to her. She's just a fan. You're the only one for me." He kissed me, making me smile.

Kyrie decided to change the subject. "Aye Des, the guys and I are gonna go celebrate our championship win. You wanna come with?"

I shook my head. "Nah, it's a boys night out. I think I'll pass,"I decided.

"You sure? The guys love you and you know it."

I giggled and replied,"Yes Kyrie, I'm sure. Have fun, but not too much fun." I kissed his cheek before he got up to go up to our room.

That night while Kyrie was out with his friends, I had a little relaxation time. I watched some TV, ate some food, did some stuff I was procrastinating, and then just started browsing through social media platforms.

I was on Instagram when I saw the account of the girl that's been after my man all month. Her name's Brittany and her last three pictures were with Kyrie at the club.

I got really irritated real quick. There were pictures of her sitting on his lap and kissing all over him. What got to me even more were the captions. I gritted my teeth. Who's she calling her baby? Why's she saying she loves him? Kyrie's mine and I don't play about this.

Throughout the night, there were more and more pictures. I just got more and more annoyed.

I waited for Kyrie until the early hours of morning, but he never came home. I decided to just go to bed without him. I was pissed to the max and was ready to slap a hoe.

I woke up to someone banging on the front door. I glanced at the clock before walking down the stairs. Who the damn hell goes knocking on people's doors at 7am?

I opened the door and saw Kyrie. "Glad you could make it in time,"I said sarcastically.

Kyrie explained,"It got really late and my friend insisted on me just sleeping at their house." I saw him trying to avoid using the term his or her, and instead using their. He must have slept over at a girl's.

"Does this person happen to be a girl named Brittany?"I asked, crossing my arms.

Kyrie looked at me. "No, I slept over at J.R.'s. I don't know who Brittany is,"he replied.

I scoffed. "You definitely knew her last night when you were getting all close and personal with her."

He denied,"I don't know what you're talking about. Can we not talk about this right now? I have the worst hangover right now and I just want to sleep." "No, we're going to talk about this right now,"I said.

I showed Kyrie the pictures of him and Brittany, which made Kyrie's eyes widen. "Destiny, I promise there's nothing going on between her and I. She was just a fan and I got too drunk to think straight,"he insisted.

I shook my head. "Go to her then. If you're drunk and forget about me, that says a lot about how you feel about us."

I started walking away but Kyrie pulled me back into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and said,"You know I would never try to jeopardize our relationship. I love you, Destiny. I'm sorry for being a drunk idiot, but nothing happened between Brittany and I. Hell, I don't even have her number. You're my lady, Des. No one can replace you."

I couldn't help but smile. I mean, come on. This man's like a human teddy bear. But I'm not letting him off the hook that easy.

"Well I'm still not talking to you for your enjoyment,"I huffed, pushing him slightly.

"Aye, come back here beautiful,"Kyrie said, following me into the kitchen.

"I need to make breakfast,"I sighed, avoiding eye contact with him as I grabbed a pan. Kyrie put his hand on mine and took the pan from me.

"No, I need to make it up to you. I'm making you breakfast,"he said. "But-"I started. Kyrie interrupted,"No buts. Go to the living room. I'll call you in when I'm done."

I sighed, walking out of the kitchen. I didn't feel like arguing because I would lose anyways.

After about 20 minutes, I heard Kyrie call my name. I walked into the kitchen slowly and saw a very proud look on Kyrie's face.

He pushed a plate of pancakes towards me. In whipped cream he had written: I'm sorry.

I couldn't stop myself from smiling at his cuteness. "Destiny, I'm really sorry. I love you,"Kyrie said. I nodded. "I know. I love you too, Kyrie."

"That's good to hear. Now, try these pancakes,"Kyrie insisted excitedly. I giggled, eating a piece.

Okay, the pancake tasted terrible, not gonna lie. I managed to swallow it with a terrible look on my face.

Kyrie furrowed his eyebrows. "What's wrong? Do they taste bad?"

I gave him a small smile. "Baby, just stick to basketball,"I said, making him laugh.