The Plan (Jimmy Butler) -Dia-

JIMMY! JIMMY! JIMMY! Y'all, I love this man so much. I was so excited to write a Jimmy Butler one shot. He's my baby so I hope you enjoy Diaababii ! (:

-Dia's POV-

"Jimmy, if you don't get your ass home in 5 minutes, I'm throwing your dinner out,"I threatened on a phone call with Jimmy.

He chuckled and said,"Damn, woman. I'm coming. I'm literally driving right now."

"Then hang up! I don't want you to get in an accident because you're dumb,"I exclaimed.

Jimmy laughed,"Okay, baby. I'll be home soon. Love youuu!" I hung up, laughing. He is such a little dork. I just love him.

Jimmy came home a few minutes later and I immediately hugged him and kissed his cheek. Jimmy puckered his lips for me to kiss them but I just laughed and said,"Ew, no."

Jimmy frowned. "Fine, don't talk to me,"he huffed, walking into the kitchen.

I followed him. "Aye, you okay baby?"I asked. Jimmy laughed. "Yeah, I was just playing,"he replied, making me playfully hit him.

I gave Jimmy his dinner and sat down beside him. "Tomorrow's our date night. What're we gonna do?"I asked, grinning.

Jimmy sighed,"I'm sorry baby, but I have to do a bunch of stuff tomorrow. I'm gonna be gone all day."

My smile faded away. "Jimmy, you've been cancelling on me for the past 3 weeks. You know I support your career 100% but don't you think you can spend time with your girlfriend once in a while?"

Jimmy looked down at his food and mumbled,"Not everything's about you, Dia."

"I'm not trying to make it about me! This is about us!"I insisted.

He replied,"I don't know what you want me to say, Dee." "Then I guess there's no point in talking,"I decided, walking out of the kitchen.

I went up to our room and locked the door. I guess he'll sleep the couch tonight.

The next morning when I walked downstairs, Jimmy was sleeping on the couch. He looked so uncomfortable and I felt so bad, but I was still mad at him.

I quickly had breakfast and was about to go for a walk outside, when Jimmy woke up. "Dia, please don't be mad,"he mumbled, sitting up. I just walked out the door, not wanting to listen to anything he had to say.

Jimmy kept calling me but I was being petty and didn't want to give him any attention. I went to my friend's house for a while and in the afternoon, I went back home.

When I walked into the house, I was surprised to say the least. There were candles lit up everywhere and a trail of rose petals leading upstairs.

There were also little notes everywhere. I picked them up and read them as I followed the petals up the stairs.

"Dia, you are the most beautiful person in the world."

"I love you to the moon and back."

"I can count on you for anything."

"You can make me laugh any time of the day."

You always support me, which I'm very grateful for."

"Whenever I'm not with you, I miss you so damn much."

"Every moment I spend with you is a blessing."

"You're one of the only people who sings in the car with me and doesn't get annoyed with my singing."

I laughed at that last one, but I was confused. What was going on?

I walked into mine and Jimmy's bedroom where the rose petals led to. Candles were lit up in there too. I couldn't see Jimmy though.

There was one last note on the bed: "Will you marry me, Dia?"

My eyes watered. Oh my god. Is this really happening?

Jimmy came out of nowhere and got down on one knee in front of me. He held out a ring. "Dia, last night was all part of a plan. I wanted to make this more of a surprise. Dia, I love you. I love you so so much. I can't imagine life without you. You're my queen and I want to treat you like that every single day. Will you marry me?"

I nodded my head, tears rolling down my cheeks. "Yes of course Jimmy,"I choked out.

Jimmy took a deep breath and smiled. He took my hand and slid the diamond ring onto my finger. "Thank god it fits,"he mumbled, kissing my hand. I laughed, shaking my head.

Jimmy stood up and kissed me. He pulled away from the kiss and said,"I love you so much, Dia. You would never know." "I love you so much more,"I mumbled, hugging him.