Prom (Steph Curry) -Jovel-

Sorry for the wait, but this one's for Sc_jovel ! I hope you like it (:

-Jovel's POV-

"Jovel, will you go to prom with me?"my boyfriend Steph asked me as I walked into school one day.

"That's not very romantic,"I pouted. Steph sighed,"I wanted to ask you as quickly as I could. And I already asked you to be my girlfriend, didn't I?"

I grinned, nodding. "Of course I'll go to prom with you, Steph."

I felt like crying. It's every girl's dream to have the perfect prom, with the perfect man. And Stephen Curry was definitely the man I wanted to go to prom with.

Steph smiled and exclaimed,"Yes!" I laughed as he hugged me. Then I pecked his lips.

Prom was in a month, but there was lots of effort needed to put into it, especially the dress. It's a big deal to have the most amazing dress and beautiful hair and makeup done. The struggles are real.

The bell rang, pulling me out of my thoughts. "I'll catch you later babe,"Steph said before placing a quick kiss on my lips.

I went to my first class and sat down in my usual seat beside my best friend, Vanessa.

"Ness, Steph asked me to prom!"I whispered excitedly. She laughed. "Of course he did. He's your boyfriend." "Yeah, but still. He's the most perfect man ever,"I sighed dreamily. She chuckled,"You're so in love."

"Anyways, I need the perfect dress. You have to come dress shopping with me,"I insisted. Vanessa nodded,"I will."

The teacher came in, shushing us all. "Turn to page 145 in your textbooks." I sighed, following the teacher's instructions.

At lunch, I sat down at a table in the cafeteria with Steph. A bunch of our friends were there as well.

I excitedly whispered to Vanessa about dress shopping, and she was just as excited.

Steph overheard and interrupted,"What's this I head about prom dresses?" I laughed, looking across the table at him. "It's nothing boo,"I waved him off.

Steph insisted,"No, it's something. If you're going to buy your dress without me, I'm going to be very annoyed." I laughed and said,"Be annoyed then. I'm taking Vanessa with me." "Why not me?"Steph pouted.

I replied,"I want to surprise you." "Fine. I'm looking forward to seeing your beautiful self at prom,"he flirted. I laughed.

A few days later, Vanessa and I went to a prom dress store.

"So, what kind of dress do you want?"Vanessa asked, looking through a rack of dresses.

I bit my lip, thinking, before saying,"I want something sexy. Steph's never seen that side of me, and I want to surprise him." "Oo girl! Let's get you something sexy then!"she squealed excitedly.

Vanessa and I picked out a few dresses each for me to try on. The first few didn't really impress me, but once I put on that tight black one that showed off some skin, I was completely in love.

I walked out of the changing room to show Vanessa, she immediately gasped. "Oh my god,"she breathed. I smiled and said,"I think this is definitely the one."

The day of the prom, I was so excited. Vanessa and I got our hair and makeup done professionally. Our dresses were killer. We looked damn good. You better believe we took some hot selfies.

"Tonight Steph's gonna want you bad,"Vanessa said, making me blush a little. "Shush. What about your man?"I asked, raising an eyebrow. Vanessa shook her head. "Darren ain't getting anything tonight."

I laughed and said,"Come on. Lets go to prom." Vanessa cheered as we walked out of the room. I told Steph to meet me at the prom, instead of him coming to my house.

When I got to the prom, I immediately looked around for Steph. There were so many people there.

Soon enough, I saw Steph. I walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around, an oblivious look on his face.

But as soon as he looked at me, his jaw dropped. I smiled. "Hey boo." Steph wasn't able to talk. He just made some weird stuttering sounds, looking me up and down.

Finally he spoke,"Damn Jovel. I've never seen this side of you. I really really like it though." I laughed,"Thank you." "Now, come dance with me. I want everyone to see how sexy you look,"Steph said, taking my hand.

He led me to the dance floor as a slow song began to play. Steph put his hands on my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You look so damn beautiful,"Steph complimented. I blushed a bit. "You look very handsome yourself,"I giggled.

"You know, after this night is over, you and I will be spending some time in the bedroom,"Steph said. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever Steph."