News in the Big Apple (Klay Thompson) -Hayley-

This one is for SouthAfrioneQueen I hope you like it! (:

-Hayley's POV-

"Okay, thank you. Goodbye,"I said, hanging up the phone. I squealed and danced around, happy with the news I just got. I just got a job in New York as a Victoria's Secret model.

Wait... New York. I have to tell my boyfriend about this. But our relationship has been so amazing the past few years. This could ruin it.

-Flashback to 3 Years Ago-

"Hayley, this is Steph's best friend, Klay Thompson,"my sister Ayesha introduced. "Hey Hayley,"Klay greeted, shaking my hand. I replied,"Hi Klay."

"Well, I'll leave you two alone for a bit. Y'all should get to know each other a bit,"Ayesha said before walking away.

Klay and I immediately hit it off, and soon after that, we were dating.

-Back to Present Time-

"Baby, I'm home!"I heard Klay shout from downstairs. I ran downstairs and hugged him.

He kissed me before I asked,"How was Houston?" "Great as always. Thankfully we beat the Rockets,"he said. I smiled and pecked his lips. "I'm so proud of you." "Thank you baby,"he smiled.

We walked into the living room, holding hands. "You look super gorgeous,"Klay complimented as we sat down. I shook my head, blushing. He added,"Just like a model."

Model. Victoria's Secret Model. Moving to New York.

"K-Klay? I need to t-t-tell you something,"I stuttered nervously. He asked,"Are you okay Hayley?" I nodded and announced,"I got a job offer from Victoria's Secret, to be one of their models. But I uh, I have to move to New York for it."

I looked down, not wanting to look at Klay's face. "Are you going to go?"he questioned. I slowly nodded.

I looked up and saw Klay with tears in his eyes. "I wish you could stay, but I'm not going to stop you. Just promise you won't find someone else and replace me,"he whispered, looking down. "Hey, I would never replace you,"I said. Klay kissed me. "I'm going to miss you Hayley." "I'm going to miss you too."

-2 Weeks Later-

I looked down at the pregnancy test in disbelief. Positive?! I've only been in New York for less than 2 weeks and I already got a bombshell thrown at me.

The father has to be Klay. Should I call him?

I decided to look at the Warriors schedule to see if they were coming to New York anytime soon. Next week they're playing against the Knicks. Okay, great.

I called Klay and he didn't pick up. I called again, and after a few rings he answered the phone,"Hello?" "Hey Klay, it's me,"I said. "Oh, hey Hayley. How are you?"he asked. I replied,"I'm good. I miss you though. I wish we didn't have to break up." Right before I left for New York,

Klay and I decided it would be best to break up. It sucked, but it just seemed like the only choice left.

Klay sighed. "Me too,"he mumbled.

I asked,"Will you be willing to meet up with me the next time you're in New York? I saw that you have a game against the Knicks soon." Klay replied,"Yeah, that would be great." "Okay, I'll see you then,"I smiled. "Alright. Well I have to go right now, so bye Hayley." "Bye Klay."

I hung up the phone and took a deep breath. Now I just have to gather the courage to tell Klay that his child is growing inside of me. That's definitely not weird and awkward at all. This is going to be fantastic.

-One Week Later-

I sat in the restaurant, nervously tapping my nails on the table. I was waiting for Klay, and he was nowhere in sight. I chewed on my bottom lip, feeling like I was about to throw up. I was really nervous to tell Klay.

Soon, Klay entered the restaurant. His eyes scanned the place and landed on me. His lips curved up into a smile and he walked up to me.

I stood up and hugged Klay. "Hi Hayley. Nice to see you again. You look great,"he said as we sat down. "Uh, thanks. You too,"I replied, playing with my fingers.

"How's New York? You liking it?"Klay asked. I couldn't keep in the secret any longer.

I blurted out,"I'm pregnant, Klay." Klay's eyes widened. "Is the baby... Is it mine?"his voice trembled. I nodded slowly.

He smiled, his eyes filling with joy. "I'm going to be a dad, Hayley? I'm going to be a parent with you?"he asked, grinning. I let out a little laugh, nodding. "Yes Klay, you are."

He stood up and pulled me up as well. Klay hugged me and when we pulled away, he kissed me right on the lips.

I pulled away, my eyes wide. "I-I'm sorry. I'm just used to doing that,"Klay apologized. I shook my head. "No Klay, it's fine."

I pulled him closer and kissed him. He kissed back. I could feel a smile forming on his lips.

Klay pulled away and asked,"Hayley, will you please be my girlfriend again?" I answered,"Of course, Klay."

"We're having a child,"he whispered. I smiled and nodded. "Yes we are."