Kiss Cam (Klay Thompson) -Abby-

This one is for LittleSwagStyles ! It's super long so I hope you enjoy reading it! Tell me what you think (:

-Abby's POV-

"Klay, are you fucking serious?"I mumbled, seeing him making out with a girl in his room.

We've been dating for a year now. I thought he really loved me. Apparently not.

"Abby, I uh-"he started saying, wide eyed. I interrupted,"Just don't. Bye Klay. We're through."

I am not going to sit around knowing my boyfriend is cheating on me. That's just ridiculous. I was absolutely furious.

I don't always act like this, but Klay cheating on me is something I can't take at all. He told me so many lies, like telling me I'm the only woman for him. Obviously not.

I decided to just not talk to Klay ever again. That would be easiest for me.

I went to my house and called Ayesha, one of my best friends. Since I met Steph and Ayesha, we've been really good friends. Steph's hilarious and so fun to hang out with and Ayesha's so sweet and outgoing.

Ayesha answered the phone,"Hey Abby! What's up?"

I took a deep breath, trying not to tear up. "I broke up with Klay,"I whispered.

"You're playing me, right?"Ayesha asked, laughing a bit. She actually thinks I'm joking.

I broke out crying right there. "N-No. H-h-he cheated on m-m-me,"I stuttered, trying to calm down.

"Steph and I are going to have to go knock some sense into Klay. Don't cry, boo,"Ayesha said.

I took a deep breath, stopping my ugly crying. "Thank you, Ayesha,"I spoke calmly.

"I'm going to go talk to Steph about this and then we'll go shout at Klay, okay?"she said in a soothing voice. Ayesha can always make me calm down.

I nodded but then remembered she couldn't see me. "Okay. Thanks once again. But can you please come over?"I requested.

She replied,"After I go shout at Klay. Bye now."

I couldn't help but smile. I'm so lucky to have friends like Ayesha who are ready to fight for me at any moment. And I know Steph's like that too.

Klay kept calling me, but I ignored the calls. Then he started sending a bunch of apology texts, which I also ignored. I'm not listening to his bullshit.

-2 Months Later-

I smiled as Steph, Ayesha, Riley, and Ryan entered my house.

"There's my favourite family,"I said, taking Ryan from Steph's arms. I kissed her cheek and then reached down and high-fived Riley.

"Hey princess,"I grinned. Riley giggled, pretending to put a crown on her head.

"I am the princess!"she announced, making us all laugh. Except for Ryan, who just stared blankly at me. She's so adorable with her chubby cheeks and big eyes.

"Hey Abby. We haven't been to your house in a while,"Ayesha said, hugging me. Steph just gave me a nod.

"Hey, I'm not going to swear in front of your kids, but get your butt over here before I kick it,"I threatened Steph.

He laughed, hugging me. "I'm so scared of you, Abby. Totally phased by your shortness."

I rolled my eyes and responded,"I'm 5'8''. That's not short. You may be taller than me, but you're still considered short in the NBA, buddy."