Babysitting (D'Angelo Russell) -Leeanne-

This one shot's for lingzminaj ! I hope you enjoy it (:

-Leeanne's POV-

"Aye Lingz, wanna do me a favour?"D'Angelo asked as I answered the phone. I smiled as always at the nickname.

I sighed,"What do you want now?" "Look, I gotta babysit my baby cousin. Can you come by and help? I'm gonna be bored outta my mind without you,"D'Angelo mumbled.

I laughed a bit and accepted,"Okay, fine. But you owe me one, D." "Okay, thanks Lingz. Come by my house,"he said before I hung up. I laughed a bit to myself.

D'Angelo is my best friend. He may be the big, famous Lakers player, but to me, he's just D. I may have a little crush on him, but I keep that on the down low.

I was in my pajamas so I quickly changed into a pair of jeans and a sweater. My hair was fine, so I left it how it was and did my makeup nice and natural. Then I slipped on some Converse and went outside.

I drove over to D'Angelo's house and he was sitting on his porch. I got out of my car and went over to D'Angelo. He stood up and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Aye Leeanne, thanks for this,"he thanked. I smiled,"Of course, D."

We walked into his house. "My niece Emmie's gonna be here in like 5 minutes,"he informed.

I nodded and asked,"How old is she?" "Like 6,"he answered.

I cooed,"Aww! That's cute!" "So am I,"he smirked. I laughed and squished his cheeks with my hands. "Of course, boo."

We were sitting on the couch and I decided to go to the bathroom. "I'll be right back,"I excused myself before walking to the bathroom.

When I came back to the living room, there was a cute little girl with D'Angelo. I smiled and walked up to them.

"Hi, you must be Emmie,"I assumed, holding out my hand.

She grinned and nodded, shaking my hand. "Hi! You're pretty. What's your name?"she asked.

I laughed,"Thank you. My name's Leeanne, but everyone calls me Lingz."

Emmie scrunched up her nose. "Why are you called Lingz?" I laughed and shrugged,"I don't know. It's just a nickname." "It's cool though. I like it,"Emmie approved. I laughed. "Thank you, Emmie."

"So Emmie, what do you wanna do while you're here?"D'Angelo asked. "Watch TV!"she exclaimed in response. I laughed,"Okay hun, whatchya wanna watch?" "Peppa Pig!"she exclaimed.

"Peppa what now?"D'Angelo mumbled, a confused look on his face.

I playfully shoved him and said,"Alright Emmie. D, turn on your Netflix." D'Angelo did as I said and I turned on Peppa Pig. Emmie cheered and sat down on the couch, a grin on her face. I sat down next to her and D'Angelo just stood behind the couch.

He silently watched for a few minutes but then leaned onto the back of the couch and muttered,"Why this pig driving a car?"

I slapped his arm and whispered,"Sh, it's a kids show." D'Angelo just shook his head and walked away. I laughed a bit but continued watching with Emmie.

After a few episodes, I asked,"Do you want something to eat, Emmie?" She replied,"Yes please." "Okay, I'll make you a sandwich,"I said, standing up.

I walked into the kitchen, where D'Angelo was. He was just on his phone, sitting on the counter.

"Hey, I'm making Emmie a sandwich. You want one?"I asked.

He glanced at me before looking back down at his phone. "Nah, I'm good. Thanks though."

I gasped,"D'Angelo Russell, are you really turning down food? I've never heard such a thing." D'Angelo and I laughed together. "I ate a while ago, that's why,"he explained. I nodded.

I made Emmie a grilled cheese sandwich and put it on a plate. "Come get your sandwich, Emmie!"I called.

She quickly walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. I placed the sandwich in front of her and she immediately started eating. "Do you like it?"I questioned. Emmie nodded, mouth full. I laughed as she gave me a thumbs up.

While she was eating, she asked,"Are you D'Angelo's girlfriend?" I laughed a bit. "No, sweetie. We're just good friends. We don't like each other like that,"I explained. D'Angelo chuckled, sitting down next to Emmie. "Yeah, Em,"he said.

"But you told me-"she started saying.

D'Angelo quickly put his hand over Emmie's mouth and interrupted,"Shhh. Zip it Em."

"Hey, let the girl speak,"I said. "No, she doesn't know what she's saying,"D'Angelo spoke quickly.

I raised my eyebrow. "Boy, you better tell me what's going on,"I said, crossing my arms.

D'Angelo let out a nervous chuckle. "Nothing, Lingz. I don't know what you're talking about."

I looked down at Emmie and asked,"Princess, will you please finish that sentence you were saying before?" She pulled a face for a second, trying to remember what she was saying.

Then she said,"Oh yeah! D'Angelo told me that he really likes you and wants you to be his girlfriend. He said you're the prettiest girl in the whole world."

My heart melted at the words. I looked at D'Angelo, a smile on my face. "D, is this true?"I cooed.

D'Angelo nervously chuckled, scratching his head. "Uh, yeah Leeanne. I didn't know how to tell you. But now I guess you know." I hugged D'Angelo and whispered,"That's so cute."

I pulled away from the hug and admitted,"I want to be your girlfriend too, by the way." His eyes widened. "Yo, for real Lingz?"he exclaimed. I laughed, nodding. "Yes, D."

D'Angelo leaned in and softly kissed me.

"Ew, gross!"Emmie shouted.

D'Angelo and I laughed, pulling away. Emmie was covering her eyes. "Sorry Emmie,"I apologized, still laughing.

I looked back at D'Angelo and smiled.

"So, does this mean we're in a relationship now or..?"D'Angelo questioned. I laughed, shaking my head.

"Yes D'Angelo, we are."