White House (Kelly Oubre Jr.) -Teressa-

I don't know how I finished this one shot so quickly, but I did, so I hope you enjoy theklayvibe ! (:

-Teressa's POV-

"Good morning, Mr. President,"I greeted as I walked by Barack Obama and his security guards in the White House. "Good morning,"he replied with a smile.

You must be wondering, how the hell do I talk to the president so casually?

Well I work at the White House, so I see him sometimes. I'm pretty young, but I got the job because of family connections.

The Washington Wizards are visiting the White House today, and I'm one of the people in charge of setting the whole thing up. Quite cool, huh?

I walked into the conference room, making sure everything was set up properly and ready to go.

Then I went to go greet the Wizards team as they entered the White House. I shook everyone's hands that I was able to reach, smiling politely. They all looked really nervous and scared. I would imagine it's quite intimidating.

I spoke,"Hello, I'm Teressa. Thank you for coming today. All of us at the White House welcome you. I will be leading you to your tour guide, Jennifer. Feel free to ask any questions you may have at any time. Don't be worried either. We're all nice people here."

Everyone let out a little chuckle. It's my job to make them feel comfortable and unintimidated, so hopefully soon they feel that way.

As we all walked, I said,"I'm quite a fan of the team. I know all of the players' names. You all did very good this season." John Wall replied,"Thank you so much."

Kelly Oubre Jr. kept staring at me, and it was kind of weird. He's really cute though.

I saw Jennifer and she walked over to us. "Hello, I'm Jennifer. I will be giving all of you a tour of this historic building,"she introduced with a smile, shaking people's hands.

"I will come find you all when Jennifer is finished with the tour and guide you to the conference room,"I informed. "Thank you, Teressa,"Scott Brooks, the head couch, thanked. I smiled and walked away.

I met up with the team again after the tour. "I hope you enjoyed the tour. Now we will go to the conference room where President Barack Obama will give a speech,"I said.

Everyone followed me and I got them all positioned on the stage. Then I sat down in a chair along with the rest of the media.

Soon President Obama was there. He started talking, of course adding in some jokes and lowkey roasting some of the players.

Kelly kept looking at me which made me feel quite uncomfortable. I just kept wondering why he was looking at me so much.

"Kelly Oubre Jr. was the rookie this past season for the Wizards, but we didn't really see him play. But I heard that the girls really like his hair,"Mr. President joked, turning to look at Kelly.

President Obama said,"Kelly seems to be staring at someone. Who can it be?" Kelly immediately blushed, shaking his head.

Mr. President looked at me and guessed,"I think he was looking at Teressa Jones, the event coordinator for today." Everyone started laughing as Kelly and I blushed.

President Obama added,"No, no. I get it. I was a young man once, believe it or not. I know about hormones and all that."

Everyone continued laughing and I shook my head, blushing like crazy. How did this man become our president?

President Obama kept talking and then soon after that, everyone went to catering in another room.

I got in line and grabbed a plate. While I was doing that, I saw that Kelly Oubre Jr. was right behind me.

As I was pouring some chicken curry onto my plate, Kelly spoke,"Uh, I'm sorry about embarrassing you. That wasn't my intention."

I turned around to face him, and my plate shifted, causing the curry to slide off onto Kelly's shirt. "Shit, that's hot,"he muttered through gritted teeth.

I exclaimed,"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" "Yeah, it's okay. I'm fine,"Kelly assured.

I quickly grabbed some napkins and tried to wipe the curry off his white shirt.

Kelly touched my hand and said,"It's fine, Teressa. I'll just button up my coat." Kelly buttoned up to where the stain was, and I couldn't even notice the stain.

"I'm so sorry. I can be clumsy sometimes,"I sighed, pushing some hair out of my face. "It's alright. You look so cute,"he complimented, making me blush.

"How can I make it up to you?"I asked.

Kelly thought for a second and said,"You could go on a date with me."

"You really want that?"I asked.

Kelly grinned. "Yeah, I do. You seem like an amazing girl, Teressa. I want to get to know you." I blushed and nodded,"Okay, fine."

We grabbed some food and then sat at a table. I gave Kelly my number and he promised to call me as soon as he got home.