Memories (Klay Thompson) -Jordyn-

This one is for xiijordynn ! It's super cute short one, and I really hope you like it! (:

-Jordyn's POV-

"Klay! Come here!"I exclaimed excitedly, looking out the window.

My boyfriend, the oh so famous Klay Thompson, walked over to the window. "What is it, Jordyn?"

I gasped,"It's so pretty! Look at all the stars!" The sky was beautiful. It was pitch black and stars twinkled it up in every which way.

Klay mumbled,"Yeah, it's nice." Ugh, boys.

I hit him in the arm. "Why you gotta kill the mood like that?"I frowned.

Klay chuckled and said,"Okay, okay. Sorry Jordyn. It's nice."

"That's better. Now let's go be romantic and lay under the stars,"I said.

I didn't let him reply. I just took his hand and pulled him into the backyard. We laid down on the grass, facing the sky.

"The sky's beautiful, but not as beautiful-"Klay starting saying before I cut him off. "I swear, if you're about to pull that cheesy crap on me, Imma smack you." Klay laughed and said,"Never mind then."

I laughed. "You're such a dork, Klay." "But that's why you love me,"he pointed out. I sighed,"That's true."

He suddenly asked,"Remember how we met, Jordyn?"

I laughed, snuggling up to Klay. "Yeah, retell me the whole story because it was pretty damn funny."

Klay spoke,"We were in high school, and you were the dance captain and I was the star player of the basketball team."

I smiled, remembering my cheerleading days. It was so fun and I must admit, I was quite popular. And of course, everyone praised Klay at our school.

He continued,"We knew each other already because of our friend groups and all, but only seriously talked after the state championship game. Remember that?"

I looked up at him. "No shit. How could I forget? My leg still hurts sometimes because of it."

Klay laughed and defended,"Hey, could you blame me? I was trying to keep the ball from going out of bounds. We were losing by one point with 3 seconds left. It was do or die. I needed to save it, and I did."

I mumbled,"And you completely knocked me out in the process."

I'm not even joking. Klay basically jumped right at me, crashing into me. I literally passed out. No, seriously. I actually fainted in front of the whole school. Talk about embarrassing.

Klay chuckled,"Instead of celebrating our win that night, I spent the night with you at the emergency room."

I laughed, hitting him on the arm. "Hey, you don't regret it, do you? I mean, the whole meeting me and stuff,"I mumbled.

Klay leaned on his elbow, facing me. "Jordyn, I wouldn't ever regret it. Because it's what led me to talking to you,"he said.

He leaned in and kissed me. I smiled, pulling away.

"You were so awkward back then though. It was like you never talked to a girl before,"I teased.

Klay replied,"Hey, I was nervous. I thought you were really amazing and didn't want to mess anything up."

I smiled. Klay's such a cute person. I'm so lucky to have him in my life. He makes everything so much better.

"You know, I'm glad you had to take me to the emergency room,"I said. I laughed at how ridiculous that sounded. Klay chuckled,"So romantic."

I shrugged,"Aye, this is what our relationship's actually like. And I wouldn't change it for the world. I have my goofy dork and that's all that matters."

I kissed his cheek before laying my head on his chest. Klay and I sat in silence, just looking up at the stars. It was so quiet and peaceful, and in that moment it seemed like nothing could be better.