Anniversary (Steph Curry) -Kamaria-

This one's for KreativeKam ! I hope you like this, even though it's kind of short (:

-Kamaria's POV-

"Kam, Kam! Wake up!" I was shaken awake by my boyfriend Steph Curry. "Steph, shut up,"I mumbled, keeping my eyes closed.

"What day is it today, Kamaria?"Steph asked. "Saturday,"I replied, slowly opening my eyes.

Steph immediately leaned down and kissed my lips. "Happy anniversary baby girl,"he whispered.

My eyes widened. I can't believe I didn't remember right away. Last night that was all I could think about.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Happy anniversary boo!"I exclaimed, giving him a hug.

"I can't believe you've stuck with me for 4 whole years,"Steph said, shaking his head in disbelief. "Of course I have. You're the love of my life,"I smiled. "I love you so much Kamaria." I replied,"I love you too."

"Now go get ready. We're celebrating today,"Steph announced, pulling me out of bed.

I went and got ready, and then went to the kitchen, where Steph had made me breakfast.

"I thought it would be a nice change for once,"he smiled. I commented,"Everything looks and smells delicious." "Hopefully it actually tastes good. I know you're the cook and all, but I try for you, baby girl,"Steph said, making me blush. "Thank you Steph."

After breakfast, Steph dragged me to the mall and bought me a nice dress.

As he bought me a pretty red dress, he informed,"This is for tonight. I have something really special and romantic planned." "Do you now?"I asked, grinning. He replied,"Mhmm. Just wait and see." "You know you don't have do anything special,"I honestly spoke. "I don't have to, but I want to,"he responded, looking into my eyes. I pecked his lips before we walked out of the store.

That night, I got dressed and did my hair and makeup for the special surprise Steph had organized. I knew nothing about it whatsoever.

"You look gorgeous, Kam,"Steph complimented, slithering his arms around my waist from behind as I looked in the mirror. I smiled at him through the reflection.

He was wearing a suit and tie. "Don't you look handsome,"I commented, turning around to face him. I fixed his tie a bit. Steph kissed me and said,"Let's go now."

As we got into the car, I asked for the tenth time,"Where are you taking me?" "I told you Kam, it's a surprise. You'll see when we're there." I pouted and crossed my arms. "Fine, don't tell me then,"I huffed.

When the car stopped, Steph blindfolded me and led me somewhere.

He untied my blindfold and I gasped at the sight. We were on top of a building. There was a dinner set up with candles and flowers everywhere. It was beautiful.

Steph took my hand and led me to the table. We sat down and talked, watching the beautiful sun set over the San Francisco area. It was breathtaking.

Steph and I talked about how our relationship has grown. We reminisced about the first time we met, our first date, just everything. It was absolutely lovely.

But then I remembered what I have to tell Steph.

"I need to tell you something,"Steph and I said at the same time. We started laughing. "You go first,"I insisted. Steph nodded and stood up. He pulled me up as well.

"Kamaria, you are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. You have been the most kind, supportive, loyal person, and I'm so grateful for that. I can't wait until we start a family together. I know I'm not always physically there for you, but everything I do is for our future together. I love you so much Kamaria. I never want to lose you. That's why I want to ask you.."

Steph got down on one knee and took a box out of his pocket. I covered my mouth as he opened the box and took the ring out.

"Kamaria, will you marry me?"

Tears filled my eyes as I nodded. "Yes, yes! A million times yes!"I exclaimed. Steph got up and kissed me before slipping the ring onto my finger. My hands were shaking. Steph kissed me again and hugged me. "I love you so much,"he whispered. "I love you too Steph."

"Thank god you said yes. I have no idea what I would do if you said no,"he breathed. I laughed and asked,"Why would I ever say no?"

"Now, what did you want to tell me?"Steph questioned. I took his hands into mine.

"Steph, I'm pregnant,"I announced. He asked,"Really? Are you serious?" I nodded, a smile on my face. Steph grinned and hugged me. "We're going to have a baby! This is the greatest day of my life!"Steph exclaimed. He kissed me all over my face.

This is the greatest day ever. I'm marrying the love of my life and starting a family with him. Could this get any better? Nope, the answer is no.