Apologies & Deals (Dragan Bender) -Jazzy-

Sorry this one took so long Jazzysocool45 ! I hope you like it though. By the way, I'm on summer vacation right now but I'll try to update as much as I can (:

-Jazzy's POV-

"Jazzy... I need to come clean to you. I can't keep this a secret any longer,"my best friend Anna said.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What's up, Anna?"I asked.

Anna took a deep breath before saying,"Dragan and I had sex."

My heart stopped for a second. My boyfriend had sex with my best friend?

"W-W-Wait... Wh-What now?"I stuttered.

She looked down at the ground while explaining,"It was at your birthday party last week... Dragan and I got drunk and we didn't know what was going on until the next morning. I'm so sorry, Jazz."

"Thank you for telling me. Now get out. I don't ever wanna talk to you again,"I said.

"But Jazz-"

"But nothing. I'll never trust you or Dragan again,"I decided.

Anna left the house and I just sat on the couch with my face in my hands for the longest time.

Then I got a phone call. I pushed my blonde hair out of my face and looked at the phone. It was a call from Dragan. I hesitantly answered.

"Hey Jazz. I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date tonight,"he brightly spoke.

I just replied with,"Anna told me what you two did. Never speak to me again." With that, I hung up.

Dragan continued calling and texting me until I blocked his number. I don't need Dragan. I am a strong, independent woman who has her own thing going for her. I don't need a man.

-One Month Later-

"Jazz, you need to come to my game! You haven't come in so long. I know you have your problems with Dragan, but that doesn't mean you have to stop hanging out with me,"my friend Devin Booker insisted over the phone. I sighed.

I haven't seen Dragan in a month. And I really don't want to risk seeing him again. Devin continued,"Come on Jazz. You're one of my best friends. You gotta come."

I groaned,"Devin, don't be like this." "I will be like this,"he replied, making me laugh. "Okay, fine. I'll come,"I said.

Devin quickly replied,"Thank you. See you there, Jazz. Love youuu!" He hung up right away before I could change my mind.

I shook my head, laughing. Why am I friends with this man?

That night, I got ready and went over to Devin's apartment. He let me in and said,"Damn Jazz, you look good." I patted my Booker jersey and laughed. "Gotta rep the bestie,"I grinned.

After a few minutes, we drove over to the arena. Devin took me backstage with him and left me alone to go change and get ready for the game.

I needed to use the washroom and I couldn't wait until Devin came back, because who knows how long he would be gone for... I decided to just go on an adventure and find the washroom by myself in this arena.

I was walking around, looking at the signs trying to direct myself to the washroom. I ended up in an important looking hallway. Did I go too far...?

My curiosity got to me and I had to see what was in these rooms. I slowly opened one of the doors and saw it was a mini gym. It was really nice, actually.

I stepped inside when I heard someone in there to see who it was. Maybe it would be one of my other friends, Tyler or Brandon. But nope. It was... Dragan.

He was running on the treadmill, his back towards me. I was about to walk back out when I felt a tickle in my nose. Oh please no... I sneezed.

Dragan glanced back and his eyes could wide. "Jazzy?"

He turned off the treadmill and jogged over to me. I started walking away but Dragan grabbed my arm. "Jazz, please. Listen to me once. I miss you so much,"he said.

I gave him a fake sweet smile. "And I don't care."

"Don't be like this, Jazz. That thing with Anna was stupid. We were drunk and-"

I cut him off,"Dragan, we're over. Don't even try to fix this."

"Look, I have to go right now. The game's going to start soon. Can you please just- Can we talk after?"he asked.

I was about to reply when Devin walked into the room. "Dragan, we- Jazz! I was looking for you. What're you doing here?"

I mumbled,"I was trying to find the washroom." "Well go to your seat. Warmup about to start,"he replied.

I looked at Dragan before nodding and walking out of the room. I went to my front row seat and waited for the game to start.

When the players came out and started shooting around, Dragan walked over to me. "Please, just leave me alone,"I groaned. He shook his head.

"Jazz, I made a mistake. Forgive me. I'll never do anything that stupid again,"he said.

I sighed,"Please go."

"Only if you forgive me."

"Nope."

"Fine, guess I'm not playing. I'll just ruin my career for you,"Dragan said with a smile.

I glared at him. "Dragan..."

"I'm not kidding. I'll sit here all day,"he promised. He sat down beside me in the chair.

I stared at him in disbelief. He imitated my look, making me laugh a bit. "Okay, fine Dragan. I forgive you,"I decided.

Dragan's face lit up. "Great, I'll see you after the game, baby,"he said before leaning in to kiss me.

I placed my hand on his chest, pushing him back. "I said I forgive you, not that we're back together."

Dragan sighed. "Okay, fine Jazz. We're just friends. But I will get you back."

I gave him a small smile. "We'll see about that."