Halftime Surprise (Kelly Oubre Jr.) -Kiara-

Hey y'all! This one's for JustAOutcast . Sorry for the wait, but I hope you like it (:

-Kiara's POV-

I nervously walked out of the airport. I was also excited though.

I'm in the Air Force and I got on leave so I can go visit home for a while. I really want to surprise my boyfriend, Kelly Oubre Jr.

He has no idea I'm here, let alone on leave. I haven't seen him in six whole months. I miss him so much.

I got  tickets to the Wizards' game tonight, where I'm going to surprise him.

I called up Bradley Beal, a man that has definitely become a good friend of mine. He answered,"Hello?"

I spoke,"Hey Brad. It's Kiara. I'm here." "For real?"he asked excitedly. I laughed,"Yeah."

"Okay, I'll tell you when to come to the arena and stuff. Don't tell Kelly anything."

I rolled my eyes and said,"No shit, bighead."

He chuckled,"Whatever, Kiara. I'll see you soon." "Bye,"I laughed, hanging up.

I got ready, wanting to impress Kelly. I put on a pretty red dress and curled my hair nicely. I put on some nice makeup, taking my time to get it perfect.

When I was done, I just waited around. It got pretty boring, but I knew the surprise was going to be worth it.

Finally, I got the call from Bradley. "Aye Kiara, come now. I'll meet you in the parking lot and quickly take you with me,"he informed.

I replied,"Yes sir. I'll be there as soon as I can."

I hung up and went outside. I quickly hailed a taxi and went off to the Verizon Center. I was super nervous but also super excited. I finally get to see my baby after 6 whole months!

I met up with Bradley and quickly hugged him. "Hey Brad,"I smiled.

He grinned and said,"I missed you. But I think Kelly misses you the most. Come with me. I'll explain everything to you."

As we walked, Bradley explained,"So, at halftime, we're going to all go to the back. But when we come back out and are just shooting around, the announcer will say there's a surprise for Kelly. And then you'll walk out."

I smiled, playing with my hands. "That's so cute and perfect. I'm so nervous though,"I breathed.

Bradley chuckled, putting his arm around my shoulder. "Don't worry. Everything's going to be fine. Kelly's going to be so happy,"he chuckled. I smiled.

Bradley left me with a worker who apparently knew what to do and everything. I just trusted him because I had no choice.

I sat in the back and watched the first half of the Wizards vs. Timberwolves game. Both teams were neck in neck for almost the whole time. But the Wizards managed to get a lead of 8 points as halftime neared.

As the buzzer sounded, the score was 50-42. I was cheering on the Wizards so loudly and the workers around me probably thought I was crazy. I didn't really care though.

Soon, it was time for the surprise. The worker Bradley had left me with led me down to the tunnel that ran to the court.

I heard the announcer's voice bellow,"Now Wizards fans, we have a surprise for Kelly. So everyone, help cheer on this surprise!"

I took a deep breath and walked out. The crowd was roaring.

Kelly's eyes lit up and he ran over to me as fast as he could. He immediately engulfed me in a hug.

I heard the announcer say,"This is Kiara, Kelly's girlfriend. She just got back from the Air Force. Everyone cheer her on!"

I laughed, pulling away from the hug and kissing Kelly. "I love you so much. I missed you like crazy,"I said, wrapping my arms around the back of his neck. Kelly replied,"I missed you so much more. I love you so much, Kiara."

I smiled and asked,"Did you like this surprise?" "This is the greatest gift I've ever gotten. My girlfriend coming back,"he answered, hugging me again.

I kissed his cheek and said,"Kill the second half for me, okay baby?" He nodded. "For you, Kiara."

I smiled and walked off to my seat in the front row, courtesy of Mr. Bradley Beal. I gave Brad a wave as I sat down. He winked in response.

The third quarter started and I cheered as loudly as I could for the Wizards. It was such a nice feeling being so free and happy.

After the game, which the Wizards won, I went to the back with Kelly.

He pushed me against a wall and kissed me passionately. I pulled away, putting my hand on his chest.

"Woah there, save that for tonight,"I teased. He chuckled, shaking his head. "Okay, Kiara. You're getting me excited now."

I laughed,"I love you." "Love you more, baby girl,"he replied with a grin.