Meeting His Parents (Kelly Oubre Jr.) -Kaiya-

Hey! This one is for breezy_yeezy ! I really enjoyed writing this since I love Kelly so much. Thank you for requesting. I hope you like it!

-Kaiya's POV-

"Kelly, I'm really nervous,"I breathed, smoothing down my black dress.

Kelly was laying on my bed. He leaned on his elbow, looking at me. "My parents are going to love you. Don't worry, ma,"he assured.

I'm meeting Kelly's parents tonight. We've been dating for almost two years now and he decided it would be nice if I finally meet his parents for the first time. I'm really scared about what they'll think of me.

And I have really huge news to tell his parents. I'm pregnant with Kelly's child. It's been a few weeks since Kelly and I found out.

"Come on, let's go,"Kelly said, standing up. I nervously took his hand. We walked downstairs and outside to Kelly's car. He drove over to his parents' house.

When we were there, I nervously got out of the car. My hands were sweating and shaking.

I started walking towards the front door, but Kelly took my hand and gently pulled me back. He said,"I just want you to know that no matter what, I love you. Don't be nervous. Just stay calm." Kelly kissed me and then led me up to the front door.

He rang the doorbell and soon his mom opened the door. I gave her a smile.

"Oh, hello you two! You must be Kaiya. It's so nice to finally meet you. You're beautiful, my dear,"Mrs. Oubre kindly greeted. I held out my hand for her to shake, blushing. "You're too kind, Mrs. Oubre. It's nice to meet you too,"I said. She ignored my hand and went straight in for a hug. I giggled, hugging her back.

As Mrs. Oubre led us into the house, Kelly took my hand and gave me a smile.

We went into the living room where Mr. Oubre was. "Hey son. And you are Kaiya, I'm assuming,"he said. He didn't seem that happy. I shook his hand. "Yes sir. Thank you for inviting me over,"I thanked.

Mrs. Oubre informed,"Dinner will be served shortly. I'll be in the kitchen. You three just chat here." I nodded and she walked away.

Kelly plopped down on the couch, putting his shoes on the table. Mr. Oubre cleared his throat,"Um, excuse me son." Kelly chuckled and put his feet down. "I should've known you wouldn't let me."

I awkwardly stood, slightly swaying from side to side. "What're you standing there for? Come sit with me,"Kelly said, holding out his hand. I took it, sitting down next to him.

Mr. Oubre barely even talked to me. I could tell he didn't like me.

I bit my lip before asking,"Mr. Oubre, is there a problem with me? It doesn't seem like you want me to be with Kelly." Kelly glanced at me before looking at his father.

Mr. Oubre sighed and said,"I'll tell you the truth. I think you two are too young. It won't last."

Kelly defended,"Kaiya and I are really mature when it comes to our relationship. And it will last. We love each other. If you can't accept that, maybe you shouldn't be my father!"

My eyes widened. "Kelly, you don't mean that,"I whispered to Kelly.

Mrs. Oubre came out of the kitchen. "What's going on? I heard Kelly shouting,"she said, walking over to us. "Dad is being unfair. He thinks mine and Kaiya's relationship isn't going to last because we're too young,"Kelly explained, glaring at his dad. I bit my lip, looking down.

Mrs. Oubre took a deep breath before saying,"I think your father does have some good points. This relationship could end. All relationships can. And you two are fairly young. Who knows what can happen?" Tears filled my eyes. "We've been together for two years now, Mom. It will last,"Kelly assured.

I felt something in my stomach. Shit. I have to throw up.

"Um, excuse me. Can I please use the bathroom?"I asked quietly. "It's right there dear,"Mrs. Oubre directed, pointing at a door. I mumbled,"Thank you," before running to the bathroom.

I quickly shut the door and kneeled in front of the toilet where I threw up.

It's one of the disadvantages of pregnancy. I always have to puke.

Once I was sure the puking was over, I rinsed out my mouth and popped in a piece of gum from my purse to mask my barf breath.

I walked out of the bathroom, seeing Mrs. Oubre's worried face. "I heard you throwing up. Are you okay?" I nodded, trying my best to smile. "No, no. Something's wrong,"she insisted.

I just burst out crying. Mrs. Oubre hugged me. "Honey, it's okay. You can tell me,"she whispered. "I-I-I'm pregnant,"I choked out.

She pulled away from the hug and looked at me. "Are you serious?"she asked. I nodded slowly, wiping away my tears.

Mrs. Oubre took a deep breath and led me back into the living room.

Kelly's eyes lit up when he saw me. But then he frowned. "Hey, what's wrong?"he asked. I said,"I told her about the baby.." "What?"Mr. Oubre exclaimed.

I took a deep breath and announced,"I'm pregnant. I'm having a child with Kelly."

I couldn't read Mr. Oubre's face. But then he smiled. I felt so relieved.

"You two better take care of this little baby. I'm going to be a grandpa!"he exclaimed. Mrs. Oubre smiled, hugging me. "Welcome to the family, Kaiya. And I can't wait for a mini Kelly to be running around,"she said, making me laugh.

Kelly gave me a smile. "I love you so much,"I whispered. He replied,"And I love you so much more."

Kelly walked up to me, put his hands on my stomach, and kissed my lips. "Can we like pop the little baby out right now?"Kelly asked, making me laugh. I shook my head. "Oh no, there's going to be a mini you. How will I be able to deal with him or her? And it's growing inside me. Fuck,"I joked. Kelly grinned, kissing me again.