Carnvial (Klay Thompson) -Angeline-

This one is for supercammmm ! Be sure to tell me what you think of the one shot. I hope you enjoy (:

-Angeline's POV-

I was folding the laundry when Klay walked into the house. "Hey baby. How was practice?"I asked.

Klay sat down next to me, shaking his head. "I completely sucked. I did everything wrong. The coaches didn't cut me any slack,"he mumbled, putting his hands on his face.

I put my hand on his leg. "It's the Olympics, Klay. Of course they're going to be hard on you. You just have to find it in yourself to get your rhythm back. Listen to the criticism to improve yourself."

Klay gave me a smile. "This is why I love you, Ange,"he sighed.

I smiled and kissed him. "I love you too,"I replied.

I remembered,"Oh Klay! I forgot to ask you earlier, but there's a carnival going on downtown. I really want to go. Can we go please?" Klay smiled,"Of course. Anything for you, my princess."

"You're the best boyfriend ever,"I said, kissing him once again.

Later that afternoon, Klay and I went downtown to the summer carnival. The atmosphere was so loud and friendly. It just made me so happy.

Klay chuckled at my excitement as I gasped at the ferris wheel. "We have to go on that later,"I insisted, not letting him say otherwise.

"You want some food?"Klay asked me. I nodded,"Yes please." Klay bought me some cotton candy, which obviously made me happy.

A few girls came up to us while we were just standing around. "Klay, we're big fans. Can we have a picture please?"one of the girls said.

Klay looked at me and I nodded my approval. He said,"Yeah, sure. Thanks for the support." "I'll take the picture,"I offered.

One of the girls asked,"Are you Klay's girlfriend?"

I laughed a bit, nodding. "Yeah, my name's Angeline,"I said shyly. I'm very open around people I know and talk to often, but when it's new people I tend to shy away.

"You're really pretty. I love your hair,"the third girl complimented. I blushed, looking at my red hair. "Thank you. You're all so sweet,"I smiled.

Klay said,"Hey, don't forget about me guys." The girls and I laughed.

"Here, give me the phone. I'll take a picture,"I offered once again. The three girls passed me their phones and I took the pictures for them.

As Klay and I were walking away, one of the girls shouted,"You two are goals!" I laughed, looking up at Klay. He just took my hand into his and kissed it.

I saw a carousel and gasped. "Klay, we have to go on that."

"There's no way, Angeline,"he responded.

-1 Minute Later-

"I can't you made me go on this,"Klay muttered as we slowly went around on the carousel.

I laughed, making a video on my phone. Klay looked so bored and it was hilarious. "Look at my boyfriend, being so cute and grumpy,"I giggled.

A group gathered around the ride, realizing that Klay Thompson was at the same carnival as them. Once we got off, the group all started crowding around Klay. I felt really nervous, my shyness kicking in once again.

"Thanks for saying hi guys, but I'm trying to spend a day with my girlfriend,"Klay said.

"No, it's fine. You can talk to them,"I whispered. I didn't want the fans to feel let down.

Klay ignored me. "So sorry. Maybe I'll see you all some other time."

The fans looked really disappointed, so I just had to say,"You all can take pictures. Just don't push or anything."

Klay kissed my forehead and whispered,"Thank you, baby." I nodded.

I mean, I understand that my boyfriend's an incredibly famous basketball player. He makes me so proud and I thank my lucky stars for him every day. But I don't ever want fans thinking that Klay doesn't appreciate them or that he doesn't want to meet them. Because I know he does. It's just a timing problem sometimes.

I took pictures of Klay with fans for a bit. They all thanked me before walking away. I just felt like it was a little act of kindness that needed to be achieved. So obviously I was super happy to have done that.

Klay took my hand and said,"Now, let's go on this ferris wheel you were excited about." I grinned, leading him to the lineup for the ride.

The sun was just setting when we got on the ferris wheel, so the view was absolutely beautiful. "Klay, you know we have to do the cliché kiss,"I decided.

He chuckled, shaking his head. "Of course you say that."

I pouted a bit and said,"Hey, don't make fun of me like that." Klay apologized,"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. But of course we'll be cheesy." I grinned up at him.

When we got to the top, Klay leaned in and kissed me. It was such a romantic and sweet thing.

When he pulled away, he spoke,"Angeline, I'm so lucky to have a girlfriend like you and I don't know what I would do without your love and support. You're the sweetest, most considerate person ever. I swear, you have a heart of gold. Don't worry, this isn't a proposal or anything. I just want you to know I love you, my princess."

I was blushing hardcore right then. "Aw, I love you too baby. You're the best teammate I could ask for in life and I'm so lucky to call you my boyfriend."