Chapter - 4

I stormed into the party, with great fear... What on earth happened. I got in pushing open the door with a thud.

I could see everyone looking at me...

As I was like a maniac who came in while one of the business bug was speaking... I was so embarrassed everything seemed to be alright I knew what this meant, I apologized and went back to the lawn where the three of them were already laughing. My anger had already taken the best of me...

"You sons of a bitch! How dare you doin this to me? So you think you're too fuckin smart?" I spat the words out...

"Hey cool down love and trust me Niall and myself had nothing to do with all this" Louis said defending myself...

"Like I'm gonna believe you!! You're that freaks friend!"

"Hold on there is nothing to get so angry about... Cause you're not only the one who knows to level the game!" Liam was smiling and I so badly wanted to smack my heals into that idiotic face.

I just walked off out of there I knew if i stayed
He's for sure gonna regret that he ever came across me in his life....

I went in again looking for Shawn, the party was over and I wanted to go. He was sitting near the bar drunk and was flirting with a whore. He saw me coming towards him and started smiling.

"oh hear comes my lucky charm" he said pointing towards me.

"Shawn let's go we're late"

"What's the hurry hun! You've made my day, my year, in fact my life... This was such a success.."

"I know Shawn! But your drunk" I said in disgust

"Oh lottie let me speak... You don't know what you've done for me and for our company this is seriously so much to me-"

"Cut the Crap you shit-face! Now just come with me or I'm gonna drag you to your car!" I shouted at him

"C
Okay, okay Come let's go... And darling you can come over some day... We'll have some midnight memories!" He winked at the slut next to him.

I led him through exit. He was dashing every single article on the way. I knew I had to help him or he's gonna fall. I took his arm and put it across my shoulder. Nothing could be more worse first that Fucker Liam played a stupid prank on me and know I've gotta take my so called boss who is seriously heavy.

Suddenly I felt Shawn's weight decrease...

I looked over to see a boy was helping from the other side couldn't see him properly he was tall and had a blonde highlight in the front of his hairs...

I didn't resist him because I knew I needed his help somehow. Finally he put Shawn into the passenger seat I turned to him to thank him..

"Thanks! For helping he was damn heavy!!" I sighed

"Oh that's my pleasure!! Anyway I'm Zayn" he said

"Nice to meet you Zayn.. I'm lottie.."

"Okay lottie so see you around but are you sure you can drive back by yourself?"

"Sure I can... thanx again Zayn"

I got into the car. And drove towards Shawn's house. Zayn was somehow a genuine person so happy that finally there was a good part of the day! I stopped by Shawn's home. Slowly took him out of the car and went into his house. Camila, Shawn's sister was there so I handed him over to her and told her that I'll return his car tomorrow as I had to get home.

I reached home, Alynna and her friend Lanna was in the living room. I was so exhausted.

"Hey Lottie! Thanks for getting tickets for the premiere, you're such a cool sister. I wish if even my brother would be so cool" Lanna said stoppin me as I was going on to my room.

"That's my pleasure Lanna and I'm sure your brother is cool and he loves you" I said assuring her...

Then I started walking up to my room as I heard Alynna saying "C'mon Lanna your bro is the best he gets you all latest models of gadgets. Not old ones and also he picks all in trend clothes for you. Lottie is a girl who doesn't have any fashion sense have you seen her she is a complete Tom girl. So her choice sucks!"

This startled me... Never thought that Alynna was this disappointed with me. I must get her the iPhone she asked for... And next time must take suggestion before buying anything for her... I knew my choice wasn't great but didn't know it sucks so much. But now first I need to get some sleep.