Chapter - 10

I saw him standing out by my car. I got out immediately.

"WTF! HARRY YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME" I screamed "why are you so scary? And why are you here? What do you want?!?" I asked trying to calm down.

"So you got a job finally?" He asked completely avoiding all my questions.

"So you are here in this friggin time to ask me such a question" I spat

"Hmm... I wonder how you're gonna work under Liam..." He let out a out sigh.

"I know you're the one who was making sure I don't get a job right?" I asked boiling in thinking about how I felt being rejected so many times.

"I don't know why are you involved in all these, you're just... Just so innocent" he said sweetly

"Harry I'm asking you something and your ignoring it completely!" What the heck he wanted!

"Okay fine Lottie! You wanted to know why am here right?" He paused then continued " because I wanted to just see you and ask u why did you do this? But you don't seem to know a thing...I didn't take you into my company cause its not safe."

"What? Harry stop puzzling me!"

"And trust me Lottie, joining Payne's is the greatest mistake you made."

He said and walked way disappearing into the darkness.

I stood there confused. This didn't help me in fact it caused me more confusion. I don't think anything in my life is getting better I can never get back my perfect life!

***************

I've been in office since morning sorting out bills, receipts, taxes etc. I was exhausted so i went out to get some fresh air.

It was another partly clouded day in London. I was just sitting and looking at the people around. And I lost the track of time, then realized I was late quickly got top and into my cabin.

As I was sitting. I saw a file, file... Oh no I had to give this to Liam in the morning. even the dealers would be here! God why am I so absent minded?

I rushed into Liam's office and saw something that was rather so funny that I couldn't stop from laughing out loud.

It was Louis and Niall! Niall was completely on top of Liam And Louis was trying to stand on top of them all Liam was struggling under their asking them to let go and laughing heartily.

It was actually beautiful.... His happy smile was making him look cute.

Oh God I tried to shake the thoughts out. oh god he's my boss, for crying out loud.

They were all alarmed as soon as they saw me. Especially Liam, his face completely became red out of embracement.

He walked towards his seat. "Please go out Ms. Morganston... Knock and then come in!"

I did just as I was told. He asked me to come in.

"So Ms Morganston did no one teach you the manners of knocking?" He asked raising one of his eyebrow

"Its okay Liam don't make it a huge issue" Niall tries to defend.

"Niall stay out of this and it applies for you too Lou" he said as Louis was gonna open his mouth to say something.

"Ms. Morganston I don't understand how did my dad employ you. You're so indisciplined and arrogant"

"What the hell Liam how dare you create such a freakshow and speak like that to me?" Now I was angry

"Can't you speak clean?" He stopped for a second thinking something "oh I know what to do!" His smirk it made me wanna kill him.

"So from now on any mistake you make your payments will be affected. Mistake means anything use of a swear word, being late like you were today, coming in without knocking or any misbehavior will make you pay!" He looked satisfied and happy after throwing these words on me.

I was angry so very angry "how dare you try to put fuckin rules on me. And the reason I was here was to give you this shit-head!" I gave him the file.

"Opps! You already committed two mistakes. Already 10% salary cut" he chuckled

"Liam you infact are meaner than even your dad is... In fact you are stupid and insensitive. Harry is much better than you he atleast is kind enough. But you... You don't have anything called senses."

"Wait you just said harr-"

"What if I spoke about Harry Styles" I cut him before he finishes and also continued "what do you think if I work here. I have to live according to your idiotic suckin rules" he got up and came towards me "both you and your dad are like this. wonder how your mother is gonna be maybe even more wors-"

He suddenly pulled me to him and something unimaginable happened...

His lips touched mine and moved roughly against mine. I could hear Louis tell "omg!".

He left me instantly "best way to shut stupid girls like you!" His crooked smile made me more angry.I had to make this equal

So this time I pulled him down to lean in. And our lips touched again I tried best to express annoyed I was. My hands grabbed and pulled his hairs.

But he didn't let go and kissed me again. Now my lips were hurting.

Louis said out loud "omfg!!".

Then I realized what we were doin.

I pushed him off with all my strength. He was just staring at me. I just walked out.

"Just wanted to keep it equal nothing else" I said while makin my way out.

I got into my cabin and sat on the chair with a thud. I can't believe this.

I JUST HAD MY FIRST KISS WITH THE PERSON I HATE. WITH. MY. FRIGGIN. BOSS.!!!