Chapter - 55

He just left us in the car and went down the street. The place was completely deserted. Couldn't see even a single person to ask for help.

"Harry! Who were you busy talking?" I snapped at him.

"Palak" he said he looked very tensed

"No wonder the call couldn't get connected" this is ridiculous. Like seriously such we are facing such serious situation and they were chit chatting.

"We're fooled" Harry sighed.

"What? What do you mean?" Zayn asked.

"Camila gave us wrong information... They are not in Ghana at all it was all a bloody trap!" Harry cursed.

"What but how can she? Palak gave her the truth serum right?" Zayn asked completely puzzled.

"We don't know that either maybe they never told her the real plan" he shrugged.

"How did Palak come to know?" I ask.

"The tracking helped out. Mr. Mendes well knew that we'll try tracking the device so he send an empty truck that is registered in his name to Ghana to we'd be diverted and he'll be able yo do his work in peace" his face showed how angry he was and so was I.

"Now what do we do! We've got hardly twelve hours!"

"Exactly and we're soon gonna be shifted to a maximum security prison for no valid crime!" I cursed in my head.

"We've got to do something can't just get into their trap..." Harry's gotta point

"What possibly can be done" I said thinking deeply.

The fake... Maybe he's a fake officer...

He was back.

He started driving again.

"Please don't do this... Your making a huge mistake. You've got no clue whom you are supporting! Mr. Mendes isn't a good-"

"Oh please now ya gonna teach me good and bad. I know Mr. Mendes well enough" he roles his eyes.

Zayn tried a couple of times to convince him. But he didn't even think over anything that we spoke.

'African Central Maximum Security Prison For Classified Criminals' the board read.

"Really! Wow we're classified criminals" Harry said in sarcasm.

"Please try to understand officer-"

"We kill the prisoners who talks to much" he warned Zayn

He removed our handcuffs. Some other cops came and took us in.

They did all the formalities that should be done.

We tried speaking to the other officers around but no one seems to here a thing.

Finally the cop who bought us here who's name seems to be Sean, came and took us to our respective cells

Our cell was separate from everyone else. It was like a huge room covered in glass on every side. I'm sure it is so to keep voice from penetrating outside.

"Don't worry its gonna be fine. Ya gonna stay free inside that huge comfy cell until tomorrow." He put us inside

"One minute cop... Just one thing I wanna say" Harry called out.

He seemed to listen as he stopped.

"You trust Mr. Mendes so much right? Then I guess he should've given you the antidote too" he said

"What antidote?" Sean inquired.

"Wow! He doesn't even has a clue about it" this is unbelievable.

"Officer there is a device what Mr. Mendes is trying to activate and this will affect the whole mankind and he's even made an antidote to escape the effect of it so if your even a little important to him then he'll-"

"Oh shut the fuck up! I know how important I am to him and you don't make your own story Mr. Malik"

He shut the door immediately.

"Fuck!" Zayn cursed.

"Why doesn't he try to understand" Harry squeaked.

I was looking all around the cell if there was anyway of escape.

But no! There's not even a little space except for the tiny holes on the roof supplying oxygen. They were so tiny that only an ant can pass through.

"So this seems to be the end! We're screwed" Harry sunk down to his knees.

"No buddy. Don't say that we still may make it" Zayn tried consoling him

"I know its good to be optimistic but this situation is blank just hopeless." Harry has totally lost all hopes.

To be honest so have I.

I sat down my leaning on the glass wall of the cell.

I thought about everything that I've done and been through.

I've got no regrets, infact I'm lucky enough that I found the love of my life and could at least spend some little but memorable moments with him.

But the only thing is that I feel that there was more that can be and should've been done about the device.

I just can't believe

THIS IS THE END.

THE END OF EVERYTHING.