Chapter - 27

I rushed into the office.

Though now Liam is my bestie. (And okay I accept also my secret crush). But He's my boss at the work.

I was late, so very late. I saw it was already 12:30am I was supposed to be here at 9:00am.

I was about to knock but I heard Liam and Louis talking inside.

I know its wrong but I stood there listening to what they were speaking.

"Liam I feel Niall was right you're thinking to much about her." Louis spoke.

" From the moment I met her everything changed. I knew I had to get her whatever the pain. I had to take her and make her mine
I would walk through the desert...
I would walk down the aisle, I would swim all the oceans just to see her smile. Whatever it takes is fine!
And I won't be stopping till I finished stealing every piece of her heart. I know her hearts been broken but I won't give up. I'll be there yeah I know it to fix her with love. If I give her the moon. It's the least I can do. You can call me a thief.... I'm a thief. But since she knows her part. Because she stole my heart."

My body felt weak. Not the physically but yeah mentally.

That was the best thing I ever heard anyone say about me or for me.

I knocked the door.

I opened the door. I just wanted to run to him and hug him.

But instead I just stood there. Like an idiot.

"Are you okay?" Louis came towards me.

"Y-yes" I stuttered. I was more than okay.

"You don't seem to be... You look shocked!" Louis was not accepting that I was fine.

"Yeah. what I've heard blew my mind" it slipped out of my mind

"What?" Liam asked getting up from his chair. Then he continued "where have you been?"

Louis took my hand and pulled me and made me sit on the chair across Liam.

"So can my question be answered?" Liam demanded.

"Well I went to meet Harry-"

"What are you gone nuts?" Liam said cutting me.

"Liam cool down Harry wouldn't harm her" Louis trying to calm Liam

"What are saying that culprit-"

"Shut the fuck up Liam.... Too much is too bad!" I said stopping him from speaking anything against Harry.

Liam face looked alarmed at my defense for Harry.

"Harry has told me everything that happened. Liam even you know that Harry isn't the one who was suppose to be blamed he was just an impulsive teenager who just couldn't take the shock." I stopped to breadth in.

"So is it so hard to forgive him? Do you think showing hate will bring your mum back. You have no clue  you've almost put him into enough guilt and that is equal to killing him at least a thousand times!" I almost said all these in one breadth so I was left breathless.

"Why you're saying this, as if you've done something like what he did!" He was calling on my anger I don't want anyone knowing about it "say something Lottie! Have you killed someone just because you're a typical teenager! Have you-"

"Yes I have! I've killed someone! I've killed someone so close to me.... I've killed that person for reason that even didn't have as much as worth as Harry had!" I blurt out these words.

I covered my face with my hands. I could feel that I would burst out in tears and I can't let that happen.

The room was silent for a while.