Chapter - 24

Special chapter coz its '24' and its Lou's present age. Will try my best to make it special.

I'm excited today's day is gonna be great 6 days are over after the incident. And I'm gonna try walking. Doc came and checked on yesterday.

He was so shocked with my quick recovery.

All thanks to my official bestie and the only man who has the free permit to kiss me.

Liam has been such an angel. I don't know how to express the care he showed towards me.

He stayed with me 24/7 , Niall and Louis has always been checking out on me, especially Lou who say he wants to come and spoil the romance.

ROMANCE LIKE SERIOUSLY. okay I admit yeah maybe Liam kinda flirts with me and me with him.

Don't get me wrong because I'm just meaning that I'm an assistant or okay his best Buddy and I'm sure Liam would love and go romancing with someone who would be cute, beautiful, and perfect.

He'll never love me.

Okay call it flirting or romancing. I love it! I except I'm goin crazy About him. the whole day I think about him, waiting for the moment when he will come near me, the moment when we will have another kiss..... I must stop it.

Shut up Lottie!

I open my eyes coming out of my world.
Liam was here with breakfast. He was done getting me ready I'm able to move my legs well from past two day.

"Better breakfast today! Niall made it for you!" He bought pan cakes.

Wow finally something different rather than soups and vegetables!

"Niall is here?"

"Niall was here, he came here morning and cooked it and now he's off to the golf court!"

"Wow that's so chweet of him!"

Liam started to laugh.

"What?"

"The chweet was cute!"

I blushed. Can't believe I've become like this. You know blushing and all.

I was done with both breakfast and medicines.

But I suddenly had fear in my heart tomorrow we were going to doc again.

Yeah he told my leg is a bit out of danger now but can't say anything before tomorrow's test.

Liam had been constantly asking for the reason that all this happened. But I just avoided it saying I don't like to think about those things now.

Liam snapped his finger in front of me. Clicking me off my deep thoughts

"Where did you go princesses?"

"Princesses?" I repeated not liking such a term being used to me

"Okay my dear wounded soldier" I chuckled.

I sighed.

"So what's the matter... You look lost."

"Its just that I was thinking about tomorrow's result.. What if-"