Chapter - 40

Oh god! My head's throbbing with pain! Coz of drinks

Last night it was kinda weird after the awesome party that Niall planned that turned out to be heptic coz of Jeni's and Palak's dramatic fight over Harry.

Its been four months now that Palak is with us but I still don't understand what is between Jeni, Palak and Harry.

It seems like Jeni is over protective about Harry and so is Palak but the weirdest part is Harry is possessive over both.... I guess he doesn't know whom to choose or something.

The company is reaching the heights that its never been in before.

Liam wants to make this day special coz Today is the Four months  Anniversary of our relationship.

But today is one of the most important meeting. The reason is that we're dealing with both Beiber's and Mendes enterprises.

I so badly wanna ask Liam if I can stay back but I don't want to. I can't leave him abandoned today!

I just wish he's not awake. Coz I'm sure I would've mourned at least a hundred times coz of my head.

I peeked slowly through my left eye Liam was wide awake looking down at me.

I thought of closing my eyes again but he already had caught my eye.

"Good morning love!" I greeted

"Hmm... You should take rest I feel-"

"No Liam I'm coming to office.... I'll be alright!" I assured him.

"But how Lottie you aren't well!" He was so worried I hate it when he's in such situation.

"You know what Liam if I just get to stay in you're arms for a while.... Everything goes fine!" I wrapped my arms around his bare chest. He hugged me back.

"Liam will you do one thing me?" I asked my eyes shut as my head was buried into his broad chest... I swear there was not even a single hair on it which made him look even more irresistible.😉

"Ask me anything I'll do everything for you love!" Liam mumbled as he planted a kiss on my head.

"Yesterday Zayn told me that today is Justin's birthday, so I wanted to send a bouquet with birthday greeting on it to Justin..... But I thought he'll be really happy if you send it... So can you?" I hesitated a bit.

"Hmm... Okay I'll get it done as soon as possible" he agreed.

"Thanks!"

Justin has actually been so good from the past three months. I guess he wants to change and help and built friendship, but we still can't trust him completely he's after all the same person who was ready to kill me when I merely showed disrespect to his dad. And we do suspect that he and his dad was behind the first attack towards me.

"Okay let's get ready" I said slowly getting up.

"Yeah I'll get the water running... Join in quickly." He winked.

I went and picked out clothes for the both of us.

Liam's cupboard is now my cupboard too coz I've shifted few of my clothes here.

* in the enterprises*

There's still about two hours for the meeting. But both of us are already in the meeting room.

Liam is on the phone with someone who'll deliver Justin the gift. I wonder what is the gift he's presenting.

"What are you gifting him?" As soon as he cut the call. I asked him.