Chapter - 11

I didn't know what to do I was angry, troubled, I don't know I had almost all the feelings consuming me at a time. Okay I need a break so I decided to go home.

I drove back home.

I was in my room. Sitting and staring at nothing trying to get things out of my head. How dare that dick kiss me, and how stupid was I? I could've slaped him, shouted at him or anything but I -....

I heard moms voice suddenly.

"Hun are you back?"
​​​​​​
"Yes mom" I called back

"Can you come here Please? I need ur help!"

I immediately ran down. Mom was sitting with a box in her bed.

"What happened mom?"

"Oh... come over here!"
​​​​​​
I went to her. It was the box of all the photographs of me and Alynna that my dad had clicked, he was a great photographer.

"How did you get them I put them awa-" I stopped I didn't want mom to know that I put it away in the store room, every time I saw it I felt so weak.

Realizing that my dad, my strength, my source of encouragement is no more.

"Actually Alynna found it in the store room. As Lanna asked her for her childhood pics... So can u help me sort Alynna's pics?" She asked

"Yeah sure mom"

We sorted all Alynna's pics  in silence.

My heart was filled up with pain looking at all the pictures. It was like my almost healed wounds were made fresh again. Thinking of each moment with my Dad, made me miss him more and also reminded me of how much he suffered before he died of blood cancer (if I neglect the entire truth then, yes died of cancer)

I got up to leave. My mom caught my hand.

"You know Lottie everytime your dad used to tell that that you are like our son and we didn't need anybody in our life, Cause you'll be there for us. But I used to tell him that he's expecting too much from you...."

Her eyes were filled

"but now I'll say that he was right. I'm so proud of you and I can't thank you enough for all that you've done for me and your sister."

"C'mon don't say that you're my family if I don't care for you whom else will I take care of? Don't say that ever ag-"

"I know Lottie but you've done so much for us" she said cutting me off

"Mom! Now just listen to me. I will do everything to keep you and Aynna happy, nothing and none can stop me from that. I love you mom!"

"Love too Lottie"

With that I went back to my room. I've decided let anything happen and I will do my best at Payne's.

And will never let anything come on the way of my responsibility towards my mom and Alynna.

Mr. Liam Payne try how much ever you want to bother me but YOU CANT!!!!

HEY GUYS!! I'M SO SORRY FOR THE SHITTY FILLER! AND ALSO ITS SO SHORT. WILL TRY MY BEST MAKING IT BETTER IN THE NEXT ONES. AND DO CONTINUE COZ THERE ARE A LOT OF LOLI (LOTTIE AND LIAM ) MOMENTS COMING UP!! AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE, LIKE AND FEEDBACKS ARE WARMLY WELCOMED!!!

Lots of love

NANCY!