Chapter - 31

The grip was still tight against my mouth which made me even more angry.

The person used his other hand actioning me to calm down.

He let go of me.

"Shawn you b-" I stopped I was so furious but I remembered my promise "you Buffalo!" I finished.

Shawn started laugh so badly.

"Is it funny?" I asked he nodded 'yes'

"Not its not! You the scared the sh-.... you scared me so much!" I shouted.

"Cool down Lottie... Why did you freak out so much? I had to close your mouth or else anyone around would've thought that I'm gonna rape you or something" Shawn said giving a small wink at the last words.

"I d-don't know what to say... Y-you're unbelievable!" I stuttered.

"Anyway I just came to meet you, you weren't there at home, then I learned that you work here so" he raised his shoulders innocently.

"Hmm... So what's it that you want?" I asked

"C'mon why are ya so rude?"

I realized he was right. I was being rude.

"I just thought that I could spend some time with you... You know it had been so long since I met my brilliant assistant... Ex-assistant" he corrected.

I just smiled in return of the appreciation.

"Okay now get you're car out I'll be waiting in mine.... I'm gonna take you to one of the best cafe in London!" He said excitedly.

"Starbucks?" I asked completely not interested, I don't like such kinda of cafe's.

"No its...... you'll see." He winked again. This boy will be the same.

He was gone. I got into my car somehow in relief imagining what would be the situation just in case if it wasn't Shawn.

I drove out of the parking where Shawn was waiting for me in his car.

He asked me to follow him.

He stopped in by a cafe. The cafe had a weird name...  'Hello!'

I got out Shawn joined me, we got in.. It was my kind of cafe, a rather low profile one with not many costumers.

Shawn went over to one of the table and pulled a chair for me to sit.

I don't understand how long will it take for Shawn to understand me. I hate boys acting like... You know 'gentleman' to me. Agreed Liam's case was different whenever he did that I felt special. wonder why.

I just avoided Shawn and sat on the other side. Shawn felt it was a little embarrassing but just sat on the chair he pulled for me.

A kinda well fed but beautiful blonde waitress came towards us.

Her badge read Adele Adkins.

"So what would this beautiful couple like?" She asked with her bold and deep voice.

"I would like a strong coffee first and one more thing we aren't couple" I explained with a smile. She smiled back.

"A cappuccino for me" Shawn placed his order.

"A strong coffee and a cappuccino coming right away!" She disappeared into the counter.

In some time we were both sipping our drinks. It felt so relieved the coffee was so perfect for me.

"So What did that Payne do to you" Shawn asked. I felt he was joking but when I looked up from my coffee to him he looked serious.

"What do you mean?" I asked