Chapter - 49

"What's wrong with you Alynna what are you doin with the key? And why are you having a gun?" I moved towards her.

"S-stay away" she said

"But-"

"I said don't moved!" She shouted and pointed the gun at me.

"What are you doin Alynna? She's your sister, why are you pointing the gun at her!" Jeni squeaked in fear

"Huh?" Alynna asked as if she's confused or something.

"What has happened to you? Why is my little sister acting so insane?" I step a little forward reaching out at her.

My eyes widened with fear as I heard the her pull the trigger. The bullet had already left the gun, I didn't feel any pain. Jeni was in front of me.

She fell down instantly. My brain wasn't working out the fact that Jeni had taken the bullet which was supposed to go through me.

Her blood had already started pooling around.

I snapped an angry look at Alynna who had covered her mouth in shock of the mistake she has committed.

Jeni lifted her hand and gestured me to come close.

"Lottie go" she breathed.

"No I'm not leaving you here. We'll get some help! Alynna go call the ambulance." I shouted!

"N-no we don't have time. Go and forget about me I'll be fine"

"Exactly you don't have time because its just waste. Within few hours Mr. Mendes will access the device so Jeni let's get you outta here" she came near to help Jeni but shove her away.

"Seriously you did it and now you're trying to help. I'm ashamed of you Alynna! You are with them? They're trying to destroy... Wait why am I wasting my time?... Now give me the key!" I demanded putting my hand forward.

"No use Lottie... Its the duplicate one. The real one is already given to them. I came here to keep the duplicate one to fool you... But its alright... It's already too late you can't do anything!" She teased.

I was boiling with anger but Jeni needed help so I started trying pull up Jeni. She's Kinda heavy though.

"Why did you do this to me?" I asked Alynna, I needed that answer.

"Because I hate you, I hate you to the core! You know something its so cool to know that the ones whom you least expect are fooling you. You think I'm a backstabber but I can name each and every culprit around like-"

"L-Lottie" Jeni whispered cutting Alynna.

"Yeah tell me."

"Just go Lottie. We're already running out of time and now I guess, i-its c-clear p-please go." She said struggling to get the words out.

"No jen-"

"Please go" she requested.

She's right. I must go before we loose the opportunity to give even a last try.

I got up and nodded at her.

I literally ran down the stairs and hopped into my car.

As I drove, I informed Liam about the situation and and asked him to get the rest of them to Harry's place.

I stopped by the hospital where Shawn was admitted. He needs to give a lot of explanation.

I dashed into almost everyone in the hospital.

Shawn was so sound asleep.

I took the water that was on the table and splashed it on his face, waking him up in shock.

"W-what the fuck! What happened Lottie" he shrieked.

"What happened don't act so innocent... I must give it to you. You're a great actor! Now tell me what's your dad's plan or I'm kill you right now!" I threatened.

"What dad? Actor? What are you blabbering!?! Are you drunk or something?" He asked half smiling like a stupid.

"Shawn don't!... Okay fine tell me how did you get those burns?" I asked pointing at the burn which was shown through his sleeves.

"T-this? I don't know before I could come to the enterprise... I went to Camilla's room to meet her and you know she's a chemistry freak. She spilled some kinda acid on the floor when I entered the room and this happened... But why do ask?" He is innocent! Camila! She's behind all this.

"Oh Shawn you've got no idea what all of them are up to!" I felt sad for him in a way

I explained the whole situation to him in short.

He was completely shaken to know the fact that his own sister plotted against him trying to make him look like the culprit.

"Lottie can you please pass my coat from over the table?" He asked.

I gave it to him.

He started to search something in the pockets.

He pulled out a card, and handed it to me.

"What is this?" I looked at the card which looked like an access card.

"This is the least I can do to help you. This is Camilla's access card, I got this from my jacket I guess camila kept it by mistake. So when you go to fetch it you can use this to get in without bothering any security alarms" he winked.

"Uhmm that's a bad choice bro... Why did you do that?" Camila came into the room.

Can't believe this girl who completely looks innocent is such a cunning fox deep inside.