Chapter - 29

It was almost evening when I woke up, Feeling Liam's hands stroke my hairs.

My opened my eyes and smiled.

He smiled back in happiness and satisfaction. His eyes were on me... I couldn't understand what he's thinking about.

"What is my boss's brilliant head thinking about?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Lottie you light up my world like no body else... That way you're smiling right now it ain't hard to tell you don't know that you're beautiful." He said making me blush.

"Okay now let's go and meet mom... She's been alone all day long" he said

I lazily pulled him closer to me and try to sleep again. But he lifted me up put me on my feet.

"Get ready you President of laziness!" He joked and walked out of the room.

My life had so much of complications but the time with Liam just makes me feel just out of it all.

I got ready and got into the car with Liam.

We got into the hospital room.

"Long live the couple" Niall said as we got in.

"We were just taking about you" my mom exclaimed.

"Look how cute they look together!!"Eleanor said leaning on Louis.

"Ummm... Sup guys!" I tried to avoid the comments being passed on us.

"Nothing just talking about love presently" mom explained.

"Oh! That's an interesting topic!" Liam said teasing me. he knew I wasn't liking it.

"Niall's love is the most cutest!" Mom said.

"Niall you're in a relationship? Never knew, in fact you never told me" I was shocked.

"C'mon who doesn't know about Niall's lover!" Eleanor said with a smirk.

"Who?" I asked still confused

"Food!! And... Pizza!" Niall answered Making us burst into laughter.

Oh God Niall is such a Foodie!!!

"I'm so happy for you Lottie... So happy that you've got friends like them and someone like Liam" mom said making me wonder that why did she mention Liam separate.

We all had a good chatting time... Niall and Louis had us all laughing most of the time. Liam was also quite humorous, it was something new to me to see him so free and funny.

"Okay guys we've gotta leave I've gotta new project to work on."

Louis and Eleanor left.

After a little while of more fun Niall left me and Liam came out to see him off.

"I guess even you should leave..." I turned to Liam.

"Hmm.... But I'll be back." He said got into his car and drove off.

This is no way to say bye. He just left.

I'll wait till he'll be back. It might take few weeks or even few months!

I fed mom with her food and put her to sleep

I came out of the room and went into the floors balcony.

it was pretty cold. I started rubbing my hands against my arms it felt good to be out in the fresh air.

A warm blanket covered me from the back.

something inside me acknowledged Liam's presence.

"I thought you were gone." I said without even turning back to confirm if its Liam