Chapter - 32

Life sucks!!

I don't know what to do... I'm just crazily working for the whole of last week after hearing what Liam said.

I'm becoming more and more cranky day by day. I'm doin over time in the enterprise without any reason.

Louis and Niall are practically taking care of mom and Alynna as I'm going home sometimes even so late that it becomes 3:00am sometimes.

Harry is someone whom I freely share my feelings with... He suggested me to try speaking to Liam and ask for clarification but I don't want to, I'm too scared of another heart break.

Since then I tried to avoid speaking to Harry also, he's just all the time asking me to give Liam a chance to explain.

I'm most of the time avoiding to talk to anyone...

I knew this was affecting my health... Constantly working with hardly two to three hours or sometimes no sleep.

If I even sleep I get nightmares I know its cause of no proper rest or food.

Today especially I feel so stressed out but I'm continuing to do the accounts the bright monitor screen is saying that its 2:45am.

I thought that its better I go home now, it was already so late and I had to walk home, my car is gone to the work shop for the repairing the damage I caused due to rash driving.

I get up from my desk...

My head starts to swirl I regret for not eating...

Its almost one week after Liam stopped contacting all that I've had since then is a lot of coffee and a few sandwiches that I had with Harry three days ago.

I feel that I'm gonna faint right away...

No! I can't faint! Not in my cabin that's not good.

I decided to walk slowly taking support of the things nearby.

I got into the elevator... My eyes are so blurred I hardly can see anything somehow managed to press on the ground floor button.

My breathing started to get uneven.

Suddenly I could see someone is standing beside me in the elevator.

I rubbed my eyes hard trying to see who it was.

It was Liam...

My heart filled with happiness and pain.

I moved forward to hug him but he shove his hand in front asking me to stay away.

"I'm sorry Liam but please don't do this... Don't hate me so much!!" I requested.

But his face was expressionless....

My vision is constantly getting blurred but I can see him clearly.

"You're telling me not to hate you?" Liam asked his words were so loud and angry.

"You're such a liar... So pathetic...
You never never loved me or anyone or anything!" He spat the words.

The elevator doors opened.

I slowly moved out facing Liam.

He also came out.

"It is the fact Lottie I hate you!" His words were filled with venom which can literally kill me or I can say its already killing me, I could feel a strange pain in my heart.

"Liam please stop" I said I was already in the verge of crying.

"I knew you were trouble when you walked in."