Chapter - 21

I heard the bullet leave the gun.

But I didn't feel the pain in my head.
Am I already dead. No I can't be I can still feel my leg hurting me. I was loosing conscious.

I tried my best and opened my eyes to see that the person who was gonna shoot me was on the floor holding his knee.

Another man feel down clenching his arm tight I observed that someone was firing from back of me.

I turned around. I couldn't see clearly.

Long hair is the last thing I remember.

********

My head throbbed as I tried to open my eyes.

I was in hospital.

Harry was sitting in front of me. His head was down.

"How long was I out?"

Harry looked up. His emerald green eyes lit up.

"Oh finally you're awake! How are you feeling? And don't worry you were out for just a couple of hours."

"Hmm... Thanks" I spoke my throat was dry and aching.

"That's okay but I told you right?.. that-"

Just then Liam dashed into the hospital room.

He gave Harry a death stare. And pulled him up with his collar

"How dare you do this to her! huh?"

Liam was almost to punch him.

"Liam!!" I squeaked

He turned and looked at me his eyes were melted. He looked worried.

"I told you to stay away from him right, what took you to obey me?"

"Liam... Wait how do you know I was here.."

"Harry Styles told me..." He said his full name I knew it meant sarcasm.

"The same Harry fucking Styles saved me being shot to death or worse bleed to death!"

"Thanks" he said, Harry smiled.

"But this doesn't change anything." He said making Harry's smile disappear immediately.

"Anyway Take care Lottie" Harry said waving his hands and walking out.

The doc. Entered.

"Get her discharge paper ready." He demanded to the doctor.

"But she needs to take a lot of rest"

"I will make sure she does... But I just need to get her outta her.."

"Okay I'll get it done" the doctor went out.

"I don't think goin home is a good idea... I guess I'll stay here or mom will freak out seeing me." I said motioning towards  myself.

"Who said you're goin to you're home?" Liam raised his eye brow.

ANGELIC!!

"No not Payne's mansion please and plus Lanna-"

I stopped me by clamping my mouth shut with his hands "Stop worrying now would you"

Suddenly his eyes were filled pain.

I knew I had few hurts...

One my head I don't know when and how but its burning. He was looking at my head

Bruise on my lip.

A small bandage on my nose to stop the bleeding caused by the punch.

He was intensely looking at my face.

The doctor walked in with the documents. Followed by the nurse who bought a wheel chair.

Liam was shocked to see the wheelchair. I guess he doesn't know I got shot.

"What is that for?" He pointed on the wheel chair.

"She's been shot on her calf, and because right after she had been shot some heavy weight was kept on top of it which tore her merism tissues permanently. So now." The doc explained.

Wait I never knew there was so much of damage.

"She can walk right?" His voice was trembling in fear of hearing anything worse.

"I can't say anything I've replace few muscles and bones with alternatives. So now must hope for the best if her body copes up with the alternatives then okay... Or else"

"Or else what doc" Liam spat.

"Her leg should amputated."

"What?" I asked

"Yeah you heard me right your leg will be cut permanently below the knee"

After he said this the room was in utter silence.

The doc called Liam outside.

What is this? What is happenin to me?

The nurse put me on the wheel chair and got me out as I over heard Liam and doc's conversation.

"Don't miss any medicine. those will reduce her pain or she'll go through an agony. And don't let her skip any meal. She's lost a lot of blood" doctor was giving instruction to Liam

"I will do everything... Just nothing should happen to her. My girl should be back to normal" he pleaded

"Let's hope for the best." Doctor assured

"Who bought her here should actually be first thanked, if Mr. Styles didn't bring her on the right time she would've died of blood loss"

"Please don't say that doc she can't die" Liam exclaimed.

The doctor he was right saved me.

Liam kept telling Harry is dangerous but today, if he wasn't there I wouldn't be here.

Harry isn't bad he is caring and concerned about Liam and people around him or else why would he save me if it wasn't for Liam.

Now I know one thing Harry Styles is good.

HARRY STYLES IS MY SAVIOR!!!

SORRY GUYS its kinda short. But its a chapter dedicated to all the Harry girls.

And especially dedicated to the girl who request not to make Harry a villain I hope that when she reads she'll know I'm talking about her!!

Lots of love💜
Nancy!