Chapter - 25

My dear readers Coz of your incredible comments and support here's another chapter!
This chapter is a specially dedicated to my incredible friends deesha and Arohi for their AmaZayn support and shout outs.

After another week of rest. Now I'm back to the normal me, and resumed all my jobs and responsibilities.

Mom was so glad to see me yesterday when Liam dropped me  back home yesterday. I'll miss the times with Liam but being without seeing mom Alynna for more than a week was somewhere killing me inside.

I feel somewhat good today even looking at the pilled up files in front of me.

Well Liam has asked me to check all the transactions and deals that our  company had dealt in the field of electronic science for the past three  years and check if there's anything weird. And this is actually a lot to do

I logged into the office desktop.

I scrolled down all the accomplished deals. I didn't find anything weird.

So I decided to check on all the incomplete transactions.

Something caught my attention.

there was a deal that was made with The Styles Enterprises which was about some machine its not mentioned. it was beyond a normal confidential matter.

Now what was weird was the same kind of incomplete transaction was done with Beiber and few others whose names weren't mentioned. And it was about the same over confidential machine.

I checked everything else was clear and nothing suspicious found in them.

I went to Liam he was speaking to the 10th floor Manager which dealt with Silicon industry.

The day was somehow over. So I could calmly talk to him about these weird transactions I found.

But I feel the shit face jerk on the other side was somehow getting Liam upset.

Liam hung up the phone with a thud.

"Why are these people so irresponsible! I've not been in here just for a week and see they've bought so much of loss for us." He was so stressed he knelt his elbows on the table and started to massage his temples.

I couldn't see him like this so I went over to him.

Slowly put my hands on his shoulders and started to gently massage it.

He started to cool down.

"Don't worry you're assistant is back on her job so she'll get things back to normal. But she has a condition" I leaned close and whispered into his ears.

"And what is that?" He asked with a crooked smiled.

"She wants her boss to take less stress and stay calm and happy"

He turned around and put his hands on my love handle carrying me and put me on the table in front of him.

"So did you check?"